MVP 1994 2.0 Patch Released!

Hory

Hory, I cannot thank you enough for your 1994 conversion. I'm REALLY enjoying it and I appreciate all the work you put into it.

What I love is that with the '94 roster there are still a ton of great players from the 80's left and what I'm doing is trading them all back to the teams they were on around '87-'88.

With the 1988 mod in the works but not knowing how long that might take, I'm VERY happy to have your '94 mod, Hory. Thanks again for all your great work!

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me or are some of the stats off in this?? like some of them seem totally just based on their stats from the previous year, i saw a couple guys with like 100's in power who didnt seem like they should be that high IMO. but i figured maybe there was a reason for it. i love it btw

Is it just me or are some of the stats off in this?? like some of them seem totally just based on their stats from the previous year, i saw a couple guys with like 100's in power who didnt seem like they should be that high IMO. but i figured maybe there was a reason for it. i love it btw

Now how would you know this? You must have been around three years old in 1994. Hory worked hard and long on this. His stats are right.

my other question was, i was pretty sure this is a 1994 game meaning your playing the 1994 season? i could be wrong but it looks like the players stats at the rosters screen that usually show the previous year actually show the stats from the short 1994 season because no one has more then like 100 games played

Archived