The Year That Never Was...

Nameless

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though your pitchers' strikeout numbers are ridiculously low, I'm really enjoying this dynasty. Nice presentation, close games and a good storyline. Keep it up!

Haha yeaa I'm not the best striking out people in the game as my pitcher meter is very small due to keep the game realistic and all..But thanks for following and good to know someone is following after all this time..

• 1 month later...

sooo yeaa..I crawled back and got the inch to play this dynasty..I mean in reality, I want to finish something that I put the most work into. Sorry for all the confusing, I know I may have lost some of you while doing this but I really want to finish this and really I don't know what I haven't just kept going.

Anyway I also figured to keep this fresh, I will be doing some new templates very soon, I expect something new for the next series when I face the Dodgers so look out for that. Anyway sorry for the annoyance for keep going and coming back to this..and thank you so much for the people that still read this dynasty lol

More playing time for Ordonez maybe?

Yea he is my starting shortstop for now due to Jose Vizcaino is out on the DL. However once Jose comes back after I think 60 more days he will become the starting shortstop again but I am surprise how well Rey is playing especially hitting. lol

Archived