Nameless

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]Game 29: Mets @ Cardinals

pre29.jpg

post29.jpg

Box Score

Notable Notes: Pedro Martinez unfortunately got injured in this game in the 4th inning when he was rolling shutting down batters. He fractured his toe were he will be sidelined for the next 30 days. Paul Wilson was called up from Triple A who so far post a 2.00 ERA in the minors to fill his spot in the rotation.

And in a bright note, I am currently working on new templates, expect to see them sometime soon.[/align]

Go Todd Zeile! :) Interesting to see Busch Stadium III in existance in 1994. :) Here I was, thinking it wasn't in use until 2006. :)

Nice dynasty!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good man, I just realized that this was still going. Thats how much I was paying attention. Oh well, great job on the presentation, its outstanding. I only wish I could prent mine in such a way. Keep it up :wtg:

haha yea it's still going but I usually didn't get updates going till late at night when I was able to play but now I have more time to get more updates in. anyway thanks man and I have been enjoying the dynasty your running with the others, I think the presentation is just perfect with the updates before and after games just keep it going..

sidenote: thanks to whoever put the dynasty on frontpage, I was in shock when I saw it lol but yet again thanks for that.

ugh forth place, man that sucks.

its all good, I knew I didn't have a good team to start with but I'm enjoying playing with them win or loss..but hopefully I can start turning it around by all-star break I might make a move or two to help with that..

Archived