The Year That Never Was...

Nameless

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope just been taking a few weeks break because I defiantly needed it..there is no way I can continuously play 162 games straight and not be able to take a break so I don't get sick of playing and just let it go to waste overall..But I just played a game and gradually it will be updated more.

i totally agree.

The year that never was, especially when the Indians finished 1 game back of the Sox in the Central. I swear the Indians and the Expos would have played for it all that year.

But this still looks great. Like I told Donniebaseball, the feel is sweet, because 94 was a great year, except for the shortened season.

• 1 month later...

:: sweeps the dust of the thread ::

Hey, what's up everybody I'm just here that this dynasty will be on full resume now. After two months of non active updates I had much to deal with that caused many things to happen were I didn't have barely any internet activity. I don't feel like getting all into it but just wanted to get to the chase and show that this dynasty will resume fully since now I got time to play during weekdays and getting atleast 5 to 10 games a week. But anyway even if your not interested anymore, I still want to finish something I started and see were this plays out. Thanks again for the recent comments and expect an update in about 5 mins after this post lol..

• 5 months later...

Archived