Caribbean Time!

HFLR

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm assuming Rivera is your big hitter, what are you expecting to get out of him this season? Without doing any research on my own, is he a 30/40 hr (100 rbi) guy?

I want Rivera to be fighting for the batting crown, since he is the player with more contact than anyone in my team, Botts has the power to be a 30/40 HR hitter. I'll make some changes like moving Botts to 3rd in the lineup and Rivera to 4th so Botts will have more protection, Padilla is the guy who is a good hitter but is better with the glove, since Amezaga won't play until the first game against Caracas I'll use Murillo as my leadoff hitter.

Right now I dont have a good DH since I don't know when is Kit Pellow coming to the team ;) , and the Contreras brothers aren't very good with the bat but they are excelent runners. :)

Maybe, just maybe I won't be able to post some games the next week if the Yaquis go to the Mexican League finals because I'll try to go to all the games here (hopefully the game when they win the league) they havn't won since 1981 an the caribbean world series was canceled that year so in 37 years of Mexico beeing in the caribbean confederation they have gone twice, one as champion and the other one as subchampion because the Venezuela team didn't played on that year.

This Caribbean World Series could be a dream for some of the makers of MVP Caribe. The team of the Venezuelan guy who started MVP Caribe, the favorite team of the only Dominican Republic modder and the only Mexican guy who lives in the pacific coast since J-Art lives in the other part of Mexico...

Man I can't wait for the final round :) , the important thing is that we have won the first two games of the semifinals (best of 7) against Culiacan :D if the Yaquis advance to the final they will open the series here on monday :jive:

Yeah, on the top of the 8th Jon Adkins allowed a 2 run homerun and then with 2 outs Jason Botts made a catch on the warning track to end the inning, I'm do not trust in Adkins, maybe I'll need to call up another relief pitcher from the reserves list. :)

Archived