Caribbean Time!

HFLR

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

16-5...NICE!!! Will Ponson miss any action? By the way, 23 innings, and nobody left the stadium........packed house all the way through, to the end :lol:

Carlos has been on a tear lately, 6 or 7 RBI over the last 3 games? Hes still stuck on 22 bombs though, we need to rectify this situation. Do we need Joboo and a bucket of KFC in the clubhouse for the next game??

16-5...NICE!!! Will Ponson miss any action? By the way, 23 innings, and nobody left the stadium........packed house all the way through, to the end :lol:

Carlos has been on a tear lately, 6 or 7 RBI over the last 3 games? Hes still stuck on 22 bombs though, we need to rectify this situation. Do we need Joboo and a bucket of KFC in the clubhouse for the next game?

Ponson will be out for 10 days, bad luck for the Escogido but meh they have like 5% of possibilities to advance to the Caribbean World Series.

5.1.07.PMIP.Jobu.jpg

:lol:

About Rivera, I want him to hit for average because that's what I'm going to need for the final month of the season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you better finish, because you gave me alot of grief over all of mine not finishing :p

so I had however many not finished and you have 1, if you dont........whats the saying "potato = potata" - "comparing apples and oranges"

unfinished is unfinished vato loco :lol:

so are you finishing this, because you have to win the Championship with Obregon.

you better finish, because you gave me alot of grief over all of mine not finishing :p

so I had however many not finished and you have 1, if you dont........whats the saying "potato = potata" - "comparing apples and oranges"

unfinished is unfinished vato loco :lol:

so are you finishing this, because you have to win the Championship with Obregon.

I will finish it, trust me :)

2 words:

F*** homework

Archived