Caribbean Time!

HFLR

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments! I really appreciate them :) Too bad Soria had a bad start but I missed a changeup up in the zone that Robert Perez smashed to the RF bleachers but I'm happy that my team offense is working out in the last games.

Now the battle for a place in the postseason is enormous, 6 teams fight for 3 places in the Serie del Caribe:

-Algodoneros de Guasave -Division leaders-

-Yaquis de Obregón -1 GB from Guasave. Tied for the wildcard with Mochis / Oriente-

-Cañeros de Los Mochis -1GB from Guasave. Tied for the wildcard with Obregón / Oriente-

-Tigres del Licey (Dominican division) -Division leaders-

-Estrellas Orientales (Dominican division) -1 GB from Licey. Tied for the wildcard with Obregón / Mochis-

-Aguilas Cibaeñas (Dominican division) -1 game back of the wildcard, 2 of Licey-

The next week I leave off to the Dominican Republic to play against those teams and the whole last month of the season is against Mexican teams (both Mexican divisions). This will be a tough race but a very interesting one :)

Cardinals is the team that makes miracles ... Say there, HFLR ... xD That in our online series, Soria coming to pitch in the 7th inning in the last game and just missed a double to tie the game. He allowed 3 runs ... And a inside the park HR by Robert Perez in the 9th inning with 2 outs... He it has applied to Soria

Cardenales es el equipo que hace milagros... dígalo ahí, HFLR... xD En nuestra serie online, trajeron a Soria desde el 7mo. inning en el último juego y faltó un doble para empatar el juego... El permitió 3 carreras ... Y un HR dentro de campo de Robert en el 9no. con 2 outs... Se la tiene aplicada a Soria

¿despues de la serie contra los caribes te tocara jugar contra los Naufragiantes del Magallinas?

No Kevin, despues me toca 1 juego contra La Guaira, 1 contra Navojoa (será jugado en el estadio de la UCV), despues el otro juego contra La Guaira y despues de eso sigue la serie contra el Magallanes. :)

Talvez para la serie del Magallanes ya haya doble transmisión (en MVPCaribe.com y aquí) :)

Still glad to see the best dynasty on the site still alive, H. I haven't posted much, but I'm still following along. BTW, I love the consistant way you're presenting your games; good graphics, to the point, nice and neat, and easy to read. :)

Keep it up Hector, I can't wait to see how this one turns out.

:wtg:

Game 107:

Yaquis de Obregón -Mexico- (63-44)

vs.

Tiburones de La Guaira -Venezuela- (40-67)

[align=center]Botts' slams Tiburones to get the win, Velez out for 11 days.

Finaljuego107.png

Conjuntojuego107copy.jpg

Boxscore - Game 107[/align]

Next game:

@ Mayos de Navojoa -México-

(Will be played at Estadio Universitario of the Tiburones)

Still glad to see the best dynasty on the site still alive, H. I haven't posted much, but I'm still following along. BTW, I love the consistant way you're presenting your games; good graphics, to the point, nice and neat, and easy to read. :)

Keep it up Hector, I can't wait to see how this one turns out.

:wtg:

I guess people who dont know how to use photoshop, or dont have photoshop suck at posting dynasties HFLR :lol:

I guess mine sucks, I should try and do something better with my time?

Rivera close to 40 bombs yet? Im gonna keep hounding you until you tell me :lol:

I guess people who dont know how to use photoshop, or dont have photoshop suck at posting dynasties HFLR :lol:

I guess mine sucks, I should try and do something better with my time?

Rivera close to 40 bombs yet? Im gonna keep hounding you until you tell me :lol:

Hey man your dynasty doesn't suck! I always check in to see how that Rivera guy you got is doing, man he is awesome ;) .

Carlos Rivera is pretty close to 40 HR's, he's got 21 LOL!

P.S: Would you trade your Rivera for my Rivera? 8)

Archived