Caribbean Time!

HFLR

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soria looks like this guy Hector Rivera......I played baseb.........oh wait, that was a drea-heeeeem (says with a slight laugh) I cant remember where I am playing anymore. Atlanta, Kinston, Pittsburgh?? Is there a Rivera on the Bucs? Oh I can hear the jokers coming now, Pittsburgh? another dynasty? Blades for a name? :lol:

Soria looks like this guy Hector Rivera......I played baseb.........oh wait, that was a drea-heeeeem (says with a slight laugh) I cant remember where I am playing anymore. Atlanta, Kinston, Pittsburgh?? Is there a Rivera on the Bucs? Oh I can hear the jokers coming now, Pittsburgh? another dynasty? Blades for a name? :lol:

Have you been smokin' lately? :wink: Hector Rivera is in the Pirates farm system, AAA if I'm not wrong. I heard he could be called up to take the place of Xavier Nady :lol:

Hey, this is awesome dynasty, just figured I let you know, I've been keeping tabs on this.

Wait, isn't Rivera in the D-backs system? Single-A if I recall. Just kidding!

Keep it up

Rivera is a freelancer. Kinda like a merc for hire......lol He is in this thing, but I forgot where he went. He plays for one during the day, and for another at night. He logs the miles, so I hope he gets frequent flyer miles :lol:

Joakim has pitched dandy for you. What's his ERA at?

3.12 because he hasn't played on a lot of games, but he is getting better everyday :)

BTW, Thanks for the comments wolfy. :)

lol @ wallbanger, probabbly Rivera's next stop will be the Yomiuri Giants in Japan :lol:

By the way HFLR, when you get 10 hits, and you dont score a run, thats not a pitching duel, thats called lack of 2 out hitting. :lol:

I know but pitching duel sounds better than lack of hitting by the Yaquis :wink:

Injury update

-Carlos Valencia is now back and will play on the next game against the Estrellas Orientales.

Owww, mi cajones ese!!! poor Ponson, he needs a breather

Does that count as a double for Rivera?? Is that called a two bagger??

The old cliche "kill two balls with one......" oh wait, how does it go again? :lmao:

Hahahaha, it was just a single but a run scored so I'll take the run. Oh and BTW, Ponson did get hit in his cojones on that play :lol:

Game 122:

Yaquis de Obregón -México- (70-51)

vs

Estrellas Orientales -Dominican Republic- (65-53)

[align=center]

Marathonic event in San Pedro de Macorís, Velez's RBI wins it for Obregón in the 23rd inning.

Conjuntojuego122.png

Boxscore - Game 122[/align]

Next Game:

@ Estrellas Orientales -Dominican Republic-

The Estrellas have a very good pitching staff. Soria was very important for me in this game allowing onl 1 hit in 5 innings pitched , now I have to play my final game in other countries and go back to Mexico for the final month of the season :)

Archived