Pittsburgh Renewed (A San Jose Pirates Dynasty)

andrewdon

What do you think the name of the San Antonio team will be?  

5 members have voted

1. 1.

• Ranchers
    • Bulls

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely a nice start, but I think there are certain aspects that I think you should improve upon to better this dynasty. Keep in mind that these are merely just suggestions and its completely up to you whether you want to implement them or not.

Its nice to see a different type of presentation, but I personally feel that you should put a little bit more realism into the creativity. Moving teams to different cities just because they want to eliminate any competition is a little out there. Especially since you have the Pirates and the A's moving to a state that already has multiple teams - its a little bit contradicting. I think it would have been better if you had moved just one team to a new city and presented this dynasty from their perspective. Maybe have the GM create a blog of some sort where he writes/chats about how this move is benefiting/affecting his team. Or how are the fans reacting, and maybe even take a jab at the former city for letting them leave.

If you are using Photoshop in creating these templates, I would strongly suggest that you use the spell check feature. Nothing brings down the credibility of a dynasty more than reading an article filled with spelling and grammatical mistakes. Also, you had mentioned previously that the Marlins had moved to San Antonio, while there is an article link in your latest update that reads, "Marlins sign veteran hurler Hendrickson." I think you should pay close attention to those minor aspects and update accordingly.

In regards to your presentation, one thing I would suggest is to shrink your images to a max width of 500px. It makes it easy to read and those who are using a smaller screen resolution don't have to scroll through the screen to see/read the full image/article. I surely don't mind providing some of my old templates if that will help you any. In fact, if there is enough interest, I will probably upload them on to the site here. You can probably use those as a starting point to create some of your own templates.

All in all, I don't want you to think that I am picking on you - just providing suggestions to help you improve this dynasty.

Archived