Pittsburgh Renewed (A San Jose Pirates Dynasty)

andrewdon

What do you think the name of the San Antonio team will be?  

5 members have voted

1. 1.

• Ranchers
    • Bulls

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't give up. You gotta keep going.

Another guy on here was going to give up his dynasty early on especially when he thought nobody else was following but he stuck it out and in my opinion, it became one of the best I've seen.

As I told that guy back then, if you make it, they will come. Just be creative. Add some drama if you want. Make it something that would be interesting to read. Use some audience participation if you wish. You don't have to necesarily play every single game since it can be a long season, especially with Spring Training around the corner. Look at other successful dynasties to get some ideas for yours. And always be open, ask others if you need help and always accept constructive criticism. Like everything else in life, successful dynasties that everyone may follow isn't born over night, they take a while. And just because very few people are posting, that doesn't mean that nobody is following. Many people may just be reading and following without posting. In that case, the number of views may be more important than the posts.

Good luck with your dynasty. And nice work so far.

all you do is yell at people or make it seem like it.

Are you talking to me?

If so, all you have been doing is going into other people's dynasty's and complaining.

All I am saying is, you have a unique idea going, but where are the in-game pics? This is being played using MVP baseball right? Your not just typing up a story are you?

all you do is yell at people or make it seem like it.

you asked the question already. i was just answering it again. i dont see any problem in that. and you too are pissing off people over dynasties so dont think im the only one. i know a lot of people that dont like you either. sorry i was just trying to help your dynasty.

Archived