Adding Avatar

chollbmw

I'am using Adobe photoshop cs3, Imageshack.usa,Photobucket each time I choose a image there is different messages wrong size image, wrong file type, Can some tell me from step A, to step Z, redsox explained to me once but I'm not to bright :shrug: at doing this to me it seems hard but when I finally understand the prosses then I can say how easy it is but right now it is being very hard to understand I have alot of images to post in my forums but can't :wall: :help: So any help from A to Z I would well

thanked I feel like a :doh:

Well, the clue is in the errors you're receiving. The file is either too big or of an incorrect format.

Avatars must be at a maximum resolution of 120x120, be less than 60KB in size, and must be a certain file type - I can't remember exactly what types are acepted, but JPG, GIF and PNG should be fine.

Post the image you're trying to use and I'll update it for you.

Thats where one of the areas that I'm haveing trouble and thats getting an image posted in my forume could you give me your guidelines of doing this

or some one please.

For signature images, you need to host the image somewhere like imageshack, photobucket, etc...

Then use the tags.

Also once our avatar image is the correct size (as MarkB stated), you can just upload it from your computer as well.

• 3 months later...

MarkB im trying to change my avatar from my athletics avatar logo to this onebanningbobcatsbluelogoqui8.png

or thisbanningbobcatsmascotsloss7.png

but the one that has Banning on top of the word Bobcats if this helps it is in the Banning Bobcats Dynasty on page 2 if this is possiable earlyer of this post you said you could updated if you could and give me a little message on how you did it this would great thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived