Rules Discussion

Trues

Oh yeah?? WHEN was it added? Today obviously....

THEREFORE, before TODAY, having multiple accounts on the forum can be construed as perfectly legitimate since there was no official rule prohibiting it.. :roll:

It wasn't added today. And you were told last month that you could not have a second account by me. I asked you what account you wanted to keep, either PARASOL or kkkerry. You took this one. I told you at the time you were not allowed to have a second account. I believe you understood at the time not to make another account but you turned around and made gochicubs.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah?? WHEN was it added? On "Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:57 pm" obviously....

THEREFORE, before THEN, creating multiple accounts on the forum can be construed as perfectly legitimate since there was no official rule prohibiting it.. :roll:

You act like you have a "Right" to be able to post on this forum. This isn't a democracy, Trues pays the bills, Trues makes the rules. If you don't like them you can leave, it's as simple as that. If you were a paid subcriber to this site and new rules were shoved down your throat you might have a legitimate concern, but as it is your arguement holds NO water.

It wasn't added today. And you were told last month that you could not have a second account by me. I asked you what account you wanted to keep, either PARASOL or kkkerry. You took this one. I told you at the time you were not allowed to have a second account. I believe you understood at the time not to make another account but you turned around and made gochicubs.

Actually no....because I created "gochicubs" on October 11th, and you deleted my PARASOL account on the 22nd.... so we had the whole conversation about this roughly a week and a half AFTER I created it

Well... someone could of lost their password and had to start one all over again.. but thats only if you rarely reply or post on this Forum.

That still doesn't really apply to anyone here...You can always just ask the mods to reset your pword for you.

Well... someone could of lost their password and had to start one all over again.. but thats only if you rarely reply or post on this Forum.

That's true, but there is always contact information available, a simple email and one of us could reset a password with little difficulty.

Let me ask you guys something: do you actually have to PAY more for the servers if there are more users registered on this forum? if not, then why exactly does it matter if one has multiple names on here?

User management. You're looking at it from a user's point of view, you need to stop and take a look at it from an administrative perspective. When you've got people acting like jerkoffs on the forum you need to know who is who. If everyone acted appropriately it probably wouldn't be an issue. Unfortunately that isn't the case. It seems that the same people who like to have multiple accounts are also the same people that enjoy causing trouble (changing your identity doesn't absolve you of responsibility). The only people getting punished here are the ones that don't cause trouble, which is a shame, but there are those that just don't care about the consequences of their actions.

User management. You're looking at it from a user's point of view, you need to stop and take a look at it from an administrative perspective. When you've got people acting like jerkoffs on the forum you need to know who is who. If everyone acted appropriately it probably wouldn't be an issue. Unfortunately that isn't the case. It seems that the same people who like to have multiple accounts are also the same people that enjoy causing trouble (changing your identity doesn't absolve you of responsibility). The only people getting punished here are the ones that don't cause trouble, which is a shame, but there are those that just don't care about the consequences of their actions.

You can't explain it any better than that. Hopefully everyone will understand snepp's explanation here.

I will say after this, if anyone does make a second account it will be deleted along with your primary account. No one now can claim they were not in the know about this.

Wait... So if you lost your password... or forgot your username ... and you CAN"T sign in.. what do you do?

...I assume you e-mail the moderators and inform them of your stupidity...hehe

...but honestly, how the hell can you forget your pword?

Wait... So if you lost your password... or forgot your username ... and you CAN"T sign in.. what do you do?

I can help you on that. I know for a fact there is a program out on the internet that stores your passwords. Now I can't recall the name of it. But there is something like that. Or, you can do it the old fashioned prehistoric way. Get a pen and paper and write down your user name and passwords for all sites that you visit so you have them at arm's length at all times. This is especially helpful if you ever have to reformat your computer and got to put every bit of information back in, which we know is a pain.

As well you should snepp. I wrote this guy a e-mail some time ago to ask him to pick a name he wanted to keep. I knew he had Krawhitham and Mindwarped. He didn't get back to me. So now Mindwarped is banned because I was forced to make a choice.

If you had bothered to check I did not read that message until about 3 days ago, how could I reply to something I had not read. And be honest you banned Mindwarped because I used that account when you banned krawhitham for 3 days to tell you I though you were full of ****

and for banning proxy networks good luck

start with these

http://www.publicproxyservers.com/page1.html

http://www.proxy4free.com/index.html

but there are millions of proxy sever and you can not ban them all no mater how hard you try

PS

and it was not like I could PM you from the account I wanted to keep at the time

I've had multiple accounts sense day one, I should had been grandfathered

If you had bothered to check I did not read that message until about 3 days ago, how could I reply to something I had not read. And be honest you banned Mindwarped because I used that account when you banned krawhitham for 3 days to tell you I though you were full of ****

and for banning proxy networks good luck

start with these

http://www.publicproxyservers.com/page1.html

http://www.proxy4free.com/index.html

but there are millions of proxy sever and you can not ban them all no mater how hard you try

I banned both of your accounts because you swore in the forums. If one was banned you sure were not going to get into the forum by using your other one. This is one of the big reasons why you are only allowed one account. You have no reason to have multiple accounts here, let alone as many as you claim. If you came here not to make trouble you would only have one and not have any worries.

I am only hoping snepp and Trues reads your response to this.

I've had multiple accounts sense day one, I should had been grandfathered

Two questions:

1. WHY????? Why did you have multiple accounts since you have been here? What is the purpose of doing that?

2. And what makes you so special that you think that you should be "grandfathered" and let slide? I am curious to know.

Two questions:

1. WHY????? Why did you have multiple accounts since you have been here? What is the purpose of doing that?

2. And what makes you so special that you think that you should be "grandfathered" and let slide? I am curious to know.

2nd The grandfathered thing is a DAMN joke

1st and did you read the account name you banned? MINDWARPED

need I say more

Archived