Rules Discussion

Trues

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah and they were really hott baseball free agents at that...........oh umm yeah I might of been close to talking about fight club on that little hint there...........lol

sure wish they were free agents...i'd make a contract negotiation with those players...real A+ stars... :wink:

sure wish they were free agents...i'd make a contract negotiation with those players...real A+ stars... :wink:

LOL, well how do you know they aren't "free agents" I mean Natalie isn't married I don't think, and neither is Sarah michelle Gellar, I'm not sure about the rest of them, Mariah isn't married either, not sure about the 2 hotties Carmella and Jennifer though.........

LOL, well how do you know they aren't "free agents" I mean Natalie isn't married I don't think, and neither is Sarah michelle Gellar, I'm not sure about the rest of them, Mariah isn't married either, not sure about the 2 hotties Carmella and Jennifer though.........

DAMN U MAVERICK!! STOP BRINGING THE CONVO TO THIS THREAD!!

WHATS THE FIRST RULE OF GIRL CLUB!! U DONT TALK ABOUT GIRL CLUB!!

guys whats girl club...i just came back from work...i missed a whole lot

well you know that movie fight club

the famous quote

first rule about fight club

don't talk about fight club

well we edited that quote a little lol

see the girl pics were originally in 1 thread until they were moved so technically we aren't supposed to bring them up in this topic

so Fuzz keeps reminding me about the one rule about girl club, don't talk about girl club...............at least not here lol

well you know that movie fight club

the famous quote

first rule about fight club

don't talk about fight club

well we edited that quote a little lol

see the girl pics were originally in 1 thread until they were moved so technically we aren't supposed to bring them up in this topic

so Fuzz keeps reminding me about the one rule about girl club, don't talk about girl club...............at least not here lol

goddamnit maverick...i was pretending i didnt know what was going on...i was the one who posted the girl with the lose meat...lol

Archived