Rules Discussion

Trues

Oh, and for someone who has "absolutely no clue", I would suggest you look at this post and look each word up in a dictionary and/or thesaurus. You may learn something about grammar and punctuation.

hope that wasnt meant towards me because we will argue untill i get banned i am not afraid of that...your an a*s kissing little pri*k...look that up in the dictionary asshole...i hope you like my puntuation ******...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Timay, did you actually read my post?

Didn't want to quote this since it's so long, but I also don't want anyone to think I'm posting toward them when I'm not. No, this one is for you krawhitham.

Notice how I made a seperate post for you? If I had anything further to say to you about that subject, I would have put it in there.

Hey Moose, what's with you? "Stoop to his level"? Life isn't run on levels. I'm not better than timay because I mostly use correct grammar and punctuation, and he isn't better than me because he doesn't.

Anyways, I'm done here. I don't see any need to further take the point of this thread off-topic. Anyone has anything to say they want a reply to, PM me. I'll be reading this, but I won't be responding.

Guys, apologies for giving these fools something to complain about.

btw

my reason for multiple accounts

sooner or later I rub everybody the wrong way, having multiple accunts is my way of spreading the damage around so everyone does not totally hate one account. Do a little seaching I have helped many here and have even uploaded a little along the way, but I like to argue and debate any issue.

If that is your reason for having additional accounts then it is not a good one and you still are not going to have multiple accounts here. You have no right to have more than one account when everyone else is not allowed to do the same. I read your reason for having more than one account and I interpret it like this: you go and argue with someone and really upset them. Then you log back on with a different name and you either go piss someone else off or continue harrassing the same person. No one needs that here, or you for that matter.

the admin is better than us...hence the title administrator...seriously 8 names...thats a little overboard...come on 2 names 500+ posts...and like 5 others with like 100 posts...yes i would have to agree markbtheyankee is a bit of an @$$ kisser...but i dont think the admin praises him...

You obviously do not know MarkbtheYankee that well. He is far from being an **& kisser. I've been in another forum with him since March of last year and he's never done that yet. Hell, he's stood up for himself a lot over the course of time that I've known him. He'll knock you down if he thinks you deserve it and at the same time will back you if he thinks you are right. Nothing wrong with that.

And you are right timay, eight accounts is way overboard. He has no right to have that many accounts. He already admitted his purpose to having that many names: to argue with and upset as many people as he can. And that won't do in here because none of us needs that.

Timay, did you actually read my post?

Notice how I made a seperate post for you? If I had anything further to say to you about that subject, I would have put it in there.

Hey Moose, what's with you? "Stoop to his level"? Life isn't run on levels. I'm not better than timay because I mostly use correct grammar and punctuation, and he isn't better than me because he doesn't.

Anyways, I'm done here. I don't see any need to further take the point of this thread off-topic. Anyone has anything to say they want a reply to, PM me. I'll be reading this, but I won't be responding.

Guys, apologies for giving these fools something to complain about.

dude your a real cu*t and i am sick of your sh*t...shut the fsck up about my puntuation because i dont give a sh*t...your not better than me by any means and if so explain...and puntuation doesn't mean sh*t...

Not really, I made a valid point and that was his only come back.

the admins praise MarkBTheYankee message that is full of falsehoods and when that is made clear all they can do is attach me personally. It makes them no better than you and me when we were agruing in another thread. But since they have the world ADMIN next to their names they feel they are better than the rest of us

Absolute power corrupts absolutely

I'd like to know who is attacking you and who thinks they are better than anyone else?

If that is your reason for having additional accounts then it is not a good one and you still are not going to have multiple accounts here. You have no right to have more than one account when everyone else is not allowed to do the same. I read your reason for having more than one account and I interpret it like this: you go and argue with someone and really upset them. Then you log back on with a different name and you either go **** someone else off or continue harrassing the same person. No one needs that here, or you for that matter.

Plus I had one account for my laptop and one for my desktop

Good point snepp, but we will have to wait for an answer since krawitham is on vacation from the forum for a bit.

I am? did you ban me again and I missed it?

It was not so much a personal attach but the insinuation behind it.

as for Yankee4Life you can go to ....

Well you know where you can go

as for Yankee4Life you can go to ....

Well you know where you can go

well I'm sure the feeling is quite mutual as to where you can go to.

but as I promised, I'm not gonna get into fights.

also, Snepp made a great point, the only reason you have multiple accounts is in case you **** off people here, take me for instance, which you already have, you have a backup name so you can still come here and post your BS and nobody knows it's really you.

Yeah, I'd say you sound just like a job foreman, same mentality and personality, but as Sneep said, you can't go to work with a mask on so why should we allow you to come here with one on, get a life!

whoa! ... damn i missed happy hour. i had far too much saving and clicking to do. i could've added some double D fun bags to this. i'm ashamed of myself. :cry:

Haha, you must have posted right after I did a little "topic cleanup". The new thread for the waste is title "Useless Information".

:wink:

edit: Check that, it's now the "Very Large Pictures" Thread.

Archived