Rules Discussion

Trues

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't mean to offend anyone, but why not just knock off all the ****? Y4L, Trues and Snepp are the main guys on this site. What they say, goes. If they make a rule, that's it. No argument, it's there and there isn't anything you can do about it.

If you create multiple accounts, you're looking for trouble. Why else would you? Oh, in case you forget your password, that's right. And it would be quicker to create and customise a whole new account rather than drop one of the guys a quick e-mail to say "Hi, could you reset my password?" Also, unless you had the thought of getting banned at some point so you thought you should have another account "just in case", well if you thought like that, then obviously you will be banned at some point, if not for having multiple accounts then for disrupting the forum. If you thought like that, then obviously you were disruptive at times.

Having more than one account doesn't make you special. It makes you stupid.

1. It's pointless.

2. It costs money.

3. It wastes bandwidth.

4. It means the forum will run out of user space quicker and this will, eventually, slow down the forum.

If you really want another account in addition to your primary one, let's see you donate twice as much to the site than anyone else who only has one account. Oh wait...how many donations do we have? 9. 3 from guys who's names I don't recognise. It may only total $8.50, but every penny counts. And bear this in mind: no matter how much someone else donates, whether it be a penny, a dollar or twenty, it will still be more than some of you guys who are bitching about wanting multiple accounts.

Don't mean to offend anyone, but why not just knock off all the [naughty word]? Y4L, Trues and Snepp are the main guys on this site. What they say, goes. If they make a rule, that's it. No argument, it's there and there isn't anything you can do about it.

If you create multiple accounts, you're looking for trouble. Why else would you? Oh, in case you forget your password, that's right. And it would be quicker to create and customise a whole new account rather than drop one of the guys a quick e-mail to say "Hi, could you reset my password?" Also, unless you had the thought of getting banned at some point so you thought you should have another account "just in case", well if you thought like that, then obviously you will be banned at some point, if not for having multiple accounts then for disrupting the forum. If you thought like that, then obviously you were disruptive at times.

1. It's pointless.

2. It costs money.

3. It wastes bandwidth.

4. It means the forum will run out of user space quicker and this will, eventually, slow down the forum.

If you really want another account in addition to your primary one, let's see you donate twice as much to the site than anyone else who only has one account. Oh wait...how many donations do we have? 9. 3 from guys who's names I don't recognise. It may only total $8.50, but every penny counts. And bear this in mind: no matter how much someone else donates, whether it be a penny, a dollar or twenty, it will still be more than some of you guys who are bitching about wanting multiple accounts.

Cosigned my friend.

I thought snepp already explained this to you or have you forgotten already??

I dont recall him explaining HOW someone is supposed to know that they will be bitched at and heckled nonstop by the mods if they have 2 screennames on the forum.

I dont recall him explaining HOW someone is supposed to know that they will be bitched at and heckled nonstop by the mods if they have 2 screennames on the forum.

Ok, look. I have no more time to argue with you about this. No duplicate accounts. I just got done deleting a few accounts on here. Your two bogus accounts, Loophole and dakid6 and Mindwarped.

One more time. No duplicate accounts. Basically you guys who make these duplicate accounts use them to get in the web site after you are banned. It's like a back door in here. If you don't do anything wrong you got nothing to worry about.

hey no body is me but me! i don't like being accused of being another person! i'm meeeeeee people. ME.

You too Moose. The admins didn't say you were krawitham, that was only kkerry talking. We had to delete two of his accounts tonight (Parasol and gochicubs) and snepp explained to him why you can't have two accounts but he doesn't grasp it.

As far as you and timay go, both of your second accounts were deleted, so that isn't a problem anymore and I really believe you guys won't do that again.

1. It's pointless.

2. It costs money.

3. It wastes bandwidth.

You have absolutely no clue do you?

1st that one might be true

2nd HOW?????

trues pays $59 a month for a private server, no matter how many forum members he has he pay 59 bucks to 1 @ 1. (40 GIG HDD & 500 GIG bandwidth)

3rd HOW?????

I have never used any two accounts to argue with each other so how in the world does it kill bandwidth?

4th JUST plain WRONG

the forum does not have set amount of user space and then no more users can sign up. More users do not slow the server down. Go look up Mysql and phpBB and get back to me

Please think before you speak next time

just because you have Donator under your name does give your arguement any merit

btw

my reason for multiple accounts

sooner or later I rub everybody the wrong way, having multiple accunts is my way of spreading the damage around so everyone does not totally hate one account. Do a little seaching I have helped many here and have even uploaded a little along the way, but I like to argue and debate any issue.

sooner or later I rub everybody the wrong way, having multiple accunts is my way of spreading the damage around so everyone does not totally hate one account. Do a little seaching I have helped many here and have even uploaded a little along the way, but I like to argue and debate any issue.

If you pissoff a co-worker do you go to work the next day with a mask on?

Ok, look. I have no more time to argue with you about this. No duplicate accounts. I just got done deleting a few accounts on here. Your two bogus accounts, Loophole and dakid6 and Mindwarped.

One more time. No duplicate accounts. Basically you guys who make these duplicate accounts use them to get in the web site after you are banned. It's like a back door in here. If you don't do anything wrong you got nothing to worry about.

What makes an account with 500 posts some of which helped many people who had problems on this board BONUS?

Deleting that account is one of the dumbest things I have seen, just because you are pissed. Banning I could see. How many people's problems did I help solve that if they happen again for someone else they will not have any answers.

No one is going to take an answer to a problem from a user name called "deleted" seriously.

All you have done is waste bandwidth and time because new users will post the SAME questions again and will have to wait for someone to post the answers AGAIN

All because you were pissed at me, great move ADMIN

If you believe that crap in MarkBTheYankee post and it is clear you do by your praise of his message

1. It's pointless.

2. It costs money.

3. It wastes bandwidth.

How many of the above did you create or promote by delete users instead of a simple banning?

At least THREE if not all FOUR

ouch...cut down at the knees... :lol::lol::lol:

Not really, I made a valid point and that was his only come back.

the admins praise MarkBTheYankee message that is full of falsehoods and when that is made clear all they can do is attach me personally. It makes them no better than you and me when we were agruing in another thread. But since they have the world ADMIN next to their names they feel they are better than the rest of us

Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Not really, I made a valid point and that was his only come back.

the admins praise MarkBTheYankee message that is full of falsehoods and when that is made clear all they can do is attach me personally. It makes them no better than you and me when we were agruing in another thread. But since they have the world ADMIN next to their names they feel they are better than the rest of us

Absolute power corrupts absolutely

the admin is better than us...hence the title administrator...seriously 8 names...thats a little overboard...come on 2 names 500+ posts...and like 5 others with like 100 posts...yes i would have to agree markbtheyankee is a bit of an @$$ kisser...but i dont think the admin praises him...

You have absolutely no clue do you?

1st that one might be true

2nd HOW?????

trues pays $59 a month for a private server, no matter how many forum members he has he pay 59 bucks to 1 @ 1. (40 GIG HDD & 500 GIG bandwidth)

3rd HOW?????

I have never used any two accounts to argue with each other so how in the world does it kill bandwidth?

4th JUST plain WRONG

the forum does not have set amount of user space and then no more users can sign up. More users do not slow the server down. Go look up Mysql and phpBB and get back to me

Please think before you speak next time

just because you have Donator under your name does give your arguement any merit

btw

my reason for multiple accounts

Didn't want to quote this since it's so long, but I also don't want anyone to think I'm posting toward them when I'm not. No, this one is for you krawhitham. You seem to feel the need to call me out in your posts now, so I will explain my reasoning below. You may need a tissue as you will probably cry from realising you just totally embarrased yourself in public.

1. It's pointless. Yes, it is true.

2. How does it cost money? Well, let's see. If the site eventually gets massive and Trues overruns his monthly bandwidth allowance, he has to pay extra to keep the site going. If he overruns his allocated HDD space, he has to pay more to keep it going and to have it increased.

3. How does it waste bandwidth? Have you any idea about internet usage at all? When you load a page, you are using bandwidth. If you are creating an account, you use bandwidth. If you are transferring any kind of data to any kind of computer, you are using bandwidth. Think it over, then you get back to me.

4. Just plain wrong? How? Where is the data for each user stored? On a HDD. When a new user signs up, that data is added to a HDD, therefore increasing the size of the data on said HDD. As you said, true or not, Trues has a 40GB HDD to work with. With all the data the forum database holds, if enough users sign up, the HDD will eventually run out of space. The more space is used on a HDD, the slower it performs. Even after defragmentation, there is more data on the HDD, so it will take longer to request that data and report it back to your PC. The longer the HDD takes to access the data and send it to you, the longer you wait for that data.

Look for somewhere I asked for a mention as a donator. Go for it. You won't find one. When asked if I wanted my name shown as a donator, I left the option at yes. Not because I want it especially, but I don't mind it being known. The word donator under my name may not carry any merit, but facts do. As I bet you just found out from reading this post.

And your excuse for having multiple accounts is lame. Just thought you should know. If you want to discuss it further, again, get back to me.

Oh, and for someone who has "absolutely no clue", I would suggest you look at this post and look each word up in a dictionary and/or thesaurus. You may learn something about grammar and punctuation.

the admin is better than us...hence the title administrator...seriously 8 names...thats a little overboard...come on 2 names 500+ posts...and like 5 others with like 100 posts...yes i would have to agree markbtheyankee is a bit of an @$$ kisser...but i dont think the admin praises him...

How am I an *** kisser? Because I pulled you up for using 3 or 4 full stops where a comma or single full stop should be used? That's not me being an *** kisser, that's you having a personal problem with me. Bring it on. Talk all you want, you're the one who will suffer.

Archived