World Series 2004 Special pack

Umachines

Hey guys!. I've spent all day working on a special update for the World Series teams. I started with Red Sox and I couldn't wait for tonight's game, so I made the changes to both, Cardinals and Astros. The changes are mainly the Series patch on right sleeve and on team menu logos, plus a couple of minor updates to some unies. I'm planing to release the pack early in the morning, as I sleep far from my files :cry: .

okay you bitter little fvck. get a goddamn life bro, go get laid or something, stop starting sh!t with me.

jesus h. christ is it hard to **** me off. but somehow your little b!tch *** did it.

glad to of made your day, payback's a bit** ain't it?

just remember back to your posts when you gloated about my team the Braves losing in the playoffs, doesn't feel so good does it?

at least we made it to the ALCS. get a goddamn life man. don't go around looking for a fight with me. you're barking up the wrong tree AND you're gonna get yourself in trouble. and grow up. please for the love of god just grow up. and get a life ... i hear sun is good for the body and mind, try it sometime.

Archived