Who Will Win The World Series?

yankees1979

Who Will Win The World Series?  

46 members have voted

1. 1.

• St. Louis Cardinals
    • Boston Red Sox

Red Sox in 6 cuz of they're pitching....i'm betting that Pedro will be Card's Daddy...

wait...So you just insulted Pedro and implied that he'll lose, but you also say that the Red Sox have better pitching?? what kinda crack are you smoking, man? :?

looks like the cards can't seem to do anything. the red sox kept their momentum and looks liked they've gained a lot of confidence. if they win it will be deserving. thats saying a lot from a yankee fan. the cardinals look overwhelmed. Boston will be going nuts in a few days! i think boston will be passing the curse on to the cardinals. how would you like to be the team that ended bostons world series winning drought? Heres what the headlines will read:

CURSE REVERSED!!

SOX DEALT WINNING HAND AGAINST CARDS

CARDS HAVE NO ACES UP THEIR SLEEVES

JESUS HELPS SOX BREAK CURSE

HELL FINALLY FREEZES OVER...SOX WIN

IT'S ABOUT FREAKIN' TIME (that should be in the new york papers)

THE BABE FINALLY FORGIVES THE SOX

PINCH ME...THE SOX WIN?!?

MIRACLE IN MISSOURI

RED SOX WIN WORLD SERIES...NO JOKE!!

86 YEARS LATER SOX-1 YANKEES-26 (another new york paper)

WORLD COMING TO END??? RED SOX WORLD CHAMPS!!

BABE TAKES VACATION LETS RED SOX WIN

IT'S NEXT YEAR!!!

WAIT TILL NEX...OH WAIT SOX WIN!!!!

thats just a few you might see in the coming days

Sorry, but there arn't hacks or cheats in baseball. The better team always wins.

Well, I've gotta desagree with you in this point. In baseball, the 'best' team doesn't always win. If so, the Marlins wouldn't had won 2003 WS, unless they were actually the best... so why almost the same team was out of the playoffs this season?. I mean baseball is the sport where a 'weak' team has more chances to beat a 'strong' team, beacause of the so many and different things that can happen in every single game. Like Yanks1979 says, BoSox are in their momentum, and they have to take this advantege, the way they have done until now. The team that plays the best baseball in it's momentum, that's the team that always wins, no matter if they are not the best on paper. The championship is closer than ever for Boston; Go for it and let's talk later! 8)

The 2004 Black Sox? (But...you know... opposite teams)

Was anyone startled in Game 1 when, I'm not too sure if it was in the 1st inning, the batter got hit by a pitch that didn't provoke a reaction I expected (both pitcher or batter)?

It reminded me of a certian sign.

Archived