A real 2008 New York Mets Dinasty CLOSED "STARTING NEW ONE"

Kikix

well i'm gonna start a 2008 dinasty i will play 162 games, i'm new on this and in this moment i'm just using FRAPS and BOXSCORE to get some info and screenshoots so let's gonna start it..

Here is my pitching rotation:

mvp20052008051714345870pk9.th.png

Here is my batting order:

mvp20052008051714350590qo3.th.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some words about manager:

Randolph: Well I think this gonna be our year we have good rotation, good batting we just need that the boys stay healty and we can do something big

First Game:

mvp20052008051714354551iq0.th.png

mvp20052008051714354235uo0.th.png

boxscore1jg5.th.png

What the player says?

Santana: Well was a good game i'm still new on this league I have to bat now and this get me tired more but we get a good result for the team

Wright: I hitted good 3 pitch and make 3 HR i'm happy because this is a good start for mets and we go for World Series this year

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transactions: NY Mets sent pitcher Scott Schoeneweis to AAA and Call Up Outfielder Angel Pagan

[align=center]GAME 2: Pedro pitched perfect until 6th[/align]

mvp20052008-05-1715-54-18-39.jpg

mvp20052008-05-1715-54-23-71.jpg

boxscore2.jpg

Martinez: "I get my pitches on the zone, using fastball and change a lot and the look disconnect of bat"

Delgado: "I got 2 HR on this game I make two good swing and get it, the most important is that the team is starting with wins and we are showing that we can win this year"

I'm a mets fan and all but lets be realistic with the HR's here. From the box score it looks like you have 10 home runs already in just two games. Can we adjust the sliders a bit for some realism or maybe get a decent datafile.

You have to offer us something better than this or no one is going to care or follow this dynasty. Just being honest man. Good luck.

[align=center]GAME 3: Still winning[/align]

mvp20052008-05-1716-50-35-89.jpg

mvp20052008-05-1716-51-28-81.jpg

I forgot take the score box I win 8-4 adam kennedy hit me HR twice i'm still fixing my sliders

Soon I will work in a best way to present my dinasty

[align=center]GAME 4: Perez reach 1st[/align]

BoxScore.jpg

boxscore4.jpg

Carlos Beltran get a hit by pitch and left from the game with an iinflamated right elbow and have to stay 10 days outside stadium, Angel Pagan will take his place on the diary lineup

mvp20052008-05-1719-56-42-62.jpg

[align=center]GAME 5: "El Duque" win in Atlanta[/align]

BoxScore-1.jpg

boxscore5.jpg

Picture of the game: Billy Wagner keeping save

mvp20052008-05-1721-44-41-84.jpg

Declarations:

- Hernandez:"Well we are now 5-0 getting a really good start of season they do me 4 runs but my team bat too and Wagner keep save in a great way"

- Pagan:"I'm just doing my job while Carlos is recovering in his house, I had a great night never hit 2 HR in a game before"

[align=center]GAME 6: Mets lost the first[/align]

Atlanta: The today game was a show that Mets can't against all, today his as starter Johan Santana who signed the best contract for a picher in baseball lost the game after get 4 runs, mets tried to do something in 9th vs Peter Moylan with a solo HR from Dave Wright but Rafael Soriano come and stop the fire

BoxScore-2.jpg

boxscore6.jpg

Play of the game: Ryan Church making a slide catch

mvp20052008-05-1722-22-08-00.jpg

[align=center]GAME 7: Mets lost 2 straight game[/align]

New York: Today game was a lesson to mets, Cole Hamels throw a incredible complete game, nobody hurt him... at the Mets side, well Pedro was fatal.. no words

BoxScore-3.jpg

boxscore7.jpg

Can you use proper English?

Proofread it at least once before posting, you look like a four year old.

Are you kidding me? Cut the guy some slack, man. He's from Venezuela. They speak a different language there. Sorry he's not from Rhode Island.

Kikix, nice dynasty. I always love Mets dynasties :spin:

Can you use proper English?

Proofread it at least once before posting, you look like a four year old.

yeah dude way to be a douche. Jeez i was hoping someone wouldnt be immature and rude to even mention that. Anyways Good stuff kikix. I will be staying with this. Presentation is coming along nice. Btw are you a fan of Caribbean baseball?

Bummer on the last game, shutout =(. You cannot let the phils do that to us. Show em whos boss in the northeast =D. Take the next 2 games.

[align=center]GAME 9: Mets lost his first series at Shea[/align]

New York: Chase Utley bat a grand slam in first inning against Oliver Perez, he admited 6 runs and 10 hit in 4.1 inning was a bad game for him, at and the end the Phillies wins 13-3 and win first serie at shea 3-0

formato1.jpg

boxscorenumeros-1.jpg

Play of the game: Jose Reyes make a slide catch

mvp20052008-05-1811-50-51-39.jpg

[align=center]RUMORS OF A POSSIBLE TRANSACTION??[/align]

New York: Some rumors are running in the field that the GM Omar Minaya is looking around to find a new catcher, actually the catcher of his team is Brian Schneider (avg: 111) that is not batting so Minaya want get some offensive from catcher position.

Minaya: "I think that our catcher isn't batting so we gonna look who we can get, we had now 4 loss in a row, if we get a new catcher and when Beltran back we sure gonna make some runs"

Archived