A real 2008 New York Mets Dinasty CLOSED "STARTING NEW ONE"

Kikix

[align=center]GAME 10: Duque breaks Mets loss streaks[/align]

New York: With 2 homeruns of Moises Alou and 1 of Dave Wright the New York Mets breaks 4th games losing streak, a good start of Orlando Hernandez with only admit 2 ER and win his 2nd game of the season now the Mets are 6-4 in his first 10 games

formato1-1.jpg

boxscorenumeritos.jpg

Play of the Game: Out in home to Dmitri Young

mvp20052008-05-1814-01-18-54.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]A surprise to all[/align]

New York: In the last days Minaya said he will look around to find a new catcher, but today he surprise all and get OF Chris Duncan from Saint Louis for OF Ryan Church and RHP Mike Pelfrey

Trade.jpg

Minaya:"Well Brian Schneider batted homer last game so we decided to give him a second chance, but we need improve our offense so we traded Ryan and Mike for Chris Duncan (316, 3 HR, 6 RBI), also we called up Jason Vargas from AAA to stay in Mike place's"

Duncan:"I'm happy to come here, this was my dream all the time, this is a team that can get all this season and I want to be a part of it"

Nice dynasty so far.

I like your screenshots, especially the play of the game at home plate (Out in home to Dmitri Young).

Good luck.

*edit*

Why is the guy at first base diving back to the bag if the throw and play is at home plate? It looks out of place. I guess that's EA MVP for ya. LOL

Why is the guy at first base diving back to the bag if the throw and play is at home plate? It looks out of place. I guess that's EA MVP for ya. LOL

Hahaha lol, I didn't see him, I think he back because he was scare to a throw to second

[align=center]Duncan Presented[/align]

Chris Duncan was presented today at mets office's, he will use the number 17, he wanted to use the 16 but Angel Pagan is using this actually, here is a picture of Duncan as a Mets

chisduncanmets.jpg

[align=center]GAME 11: Mets Power[/align]

New York: Moises Alou hit 2 HR for second day in a row, Santana pitched 8 inning a batted a homer, Hill did 6 walks and the mets wins

formato1-2.jpg

boxscorenumeros-2.jpg

Play of the Game: Santana hit his first MLB Career Homerun

mvp20052008-05-1819-40-24-15.jpg

I'm working on sliders after every game to get less homeruns

how did you hit a homerun with johan? lol

I was surprise as you too, I just swing without any direction and it go outside of park

[align=center]GAME 12: Pedro lost his 2nd[/align]

New York: With homeruns of Dmitri Young and Willie Mo Peña, and a good work of Jason Bergmann who just earned 3 runs in 6 inning the Nationals win this game. Pedro Martinez earned 8 runs in 6 inning and have 8.50 era right now

formato1-3.jpg

boxscorenumeros-3.jpg

Play of the Game: Pagan steal a homerun

mvp20052008-05-1820-07-52-03.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reports:

- Carlos Beltran is back from his injury and gonna play in next game at Phillies

[align=center]GAME 13: The revenge is sweet[/align]

Philadelphia: Moises Alou hit 2 homers, Brian Schneider hit 1 and Chris Duncan hit his first as mets. John Maine earned 4 runs in 8 inning, this time Billy Wagner keep the save and the New York Mets wins in Philadelphia.

formato1-4.jpg

boxscorenumeros-4.jpg

Prehaps dropping Schneider down in the order could make your team better.

I'm basing my diary lineup in how the player are batting from better batter until worst batter so. Better go in 4th position, later 3rd, later 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th, 2nd and 1st, so my 1st batter gonna be the worst but not in Average.. When I say worst I'm talking about homers and RBI's

PreviewMets-Philles.gif

[align=center]GAME 14: Power of Mets[/align]

Philadelphia: The mets with 8 homeruns on the game, a great job from relief pitcher Mike Wise win at Philadelphia Philles. Carlos Beltras was eject from game.

boxscorenumeros-5.jpg

Play of the Game: Beltran going kick Moyer

mvp20052008-05-1912-01-31-34.jpg

Archived