A real 2008 New York Mets Dinasty CLOSED "STARTING NEW ONE"

Kikix

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]RUMOR OF A MOVEMENT?[/align]

Well the mets are thinking to get a new pitcher but he don't will come by a Trade. He will come from Free Agent List. So this is the five name that's are rumoring in the clubhouse

- Freddy Garcia

- Jeff Weaver

- David Wells

- John Thomson

- Brad Halsey

Who they gonna sign? Stay tunned

Can you use proper English?

Proofread it at least once before posting, you look like a four year old.

Hey Matrocks12, go easy on him. I could tell right away he was hispanic by the way he was typing in english. I think we can give a little leeway here. Not everyone speaks proper english, and english isnt the end all language.....lol even though its the most spoken of any language. Mostly due to the fact that people speak it as a second language.

other than that, its looking good for a first attempt at a dynasty :wtg:

Hey Matrocks12, go easy on him. I could tell right away he was hispanic by the way he was typing in english. I think we can give a little leeway here. Not everyone speaks proper english, and english isnt the end all language.....lol even though its the most spoken of any language. Mostly due to the fact that people speak it as a second language.

other than that, its looking good for a first attempt at a dynasty :wtg:

Hey, I'm sorry but thats over and done with. I didn't know, and ive apologized.

Me aparece que "El Duque" esta haciendo mal trabajo. Que tu pienses hacer con "El Duque". Espero que encontres una solucion con "El Duque".

I'm thinking in get a new starter from Free Agency and put Duque in the bullpen, and send to AAA one of my large relievers

Hey, I'm sorry but thats over and done with. I didn't know, and ive apologized.

I was just gonna rephrase, because I had seen that, so I will apologize for the mistake Matrocks ;) I goofed up, and I admit it. That was my mistake.

Im liking this dynasty kikix, your trying new things and coming up with different ideas as you go along. Nice work amigo ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys I have a problem I lost my documents of mvp when i was putting new Kg rosters and models.big from july, i will update my game to put new stadiums, spungo gloves, new uniforms, models.big and roster.

So I will start a new dynasty but i want to know what team I have to use?

I give you some options

- Seattle

- Detroit

- White Sox

- Yankees

- Boston

- Tampa Bay

- Toronto

- Arizona

- Cubs

- St Louis

- Houston

- Atlanta

- Florida

- Philadelphia

Well, I think i'm ready, I put Kg 5.2 roster, spungo 6.0 gloves, final models.big,uniforms.big, total potraits final 2007, and I will use mvpedit to put disable list when the season start.

I'm gonna take one team for division and later a final selection to my team

so

- Seattle 1 Vote

- Detroit 3 Votes

- Boston 10 Votes

- Arizona

- Cubs 1 Vote

- Atlanta

What team I have to use?

I'm doing this question on msn too xD

The selection gonna finisht in 2 hours (7 pm Venezuela Time)

Archived