New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

I'm currently at college and very bored in my I.T course and i've been thinking about what else i could add to this dynasty and little presentations that i can create when i have free lessons at college. I was thinking that i do some statistical analysis of some of my teams players. If any one else can think of some quick and relatively easy presentations that i can do, all ideas will be welcome

[align=center]scoreboardgame61vstampaip0.jpg

Top - Lowell miss plays a simple grounder and allows Navarro to reach first on his error

Bottom - Manny admires his splendid second home run of the game and his 21st of the season

redsoxgame61highlightscb6.jpg

Top - Willy Aybar gives the Rays a lead in the fifth with a big three run home run to right field

Bottom - Carlos Pena makes a good diving stop to get Drew out at first

raysgame61highlightsui5.jpg

Boxscore Game 61 Vs Tampa[/align]

[align=center]The Rays destroy the RedSox at Fenway

scoreboardgame62vstampapw3.jpg

Top - Ellsbury steals second safely and puts pressure on Matt Garza

Bottom - Matsuzaka watches as Iwamura swings and misses on a very good curve ball

redsoxgame62highlightsau2.jpg

Top - Jason Bartlett makes a great diving stop to keep Boston off base

Bottom - Gomes and Varitek watch as Gomes drives a huge home run over the big green monster

raysgame62highlightssm0.jpg

Boxscore Game 62 Vs Tampa[/align]

[align=center]scoreboardgame64vsseattok5.jpg

Top - Ellsbury is tagged out at home plate trying to score from second

Bottom - Hernandez hits his first home run as a Boston player

redsoxgame64highlightsin4.jpg

Top - Ichiro makes a superb sliding catch out in center field

Bottom - Lopez over at first base makes a great diving stop and manages to turn two from his knees

marinersgame64highlightiu1.jpg

Boxscore Game 64 Vs Seattle[/align]

I just found this dynasty, and it is incredible!!! Great job so far. I read thru the whole thing tonight and I gotta say this is the best dynasty I've seen yet. Go RED SOX!!!!! I would try to trade Lugo and maybe Masterson and another prospect (or maybe the expiring contract of Shilling or Timlin) for Sabathia and Hall. Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work, now that I've found this, I will check back every day.

I just found this dynasty, and it is incredible!!! Great job so far. I read thru the whole thing tonight and I gotta say this is the best dynasty I've seen yet. Go RED SOX!!!!! I would try to trade Lugo and maybe Masterson and another prospect (or maybe the expiring contract of Shilling or Timlin) for Sabathia and Hall. Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work, now that I've found this, I will check back every day.

Thanks for the kind words. It must of took you a while to read through it all. That would be a good suggestion but how i've started to shape the team i can't see losing a couple of prospects will benefit me regardless of who i pick up. As for Julio Lugo he is being used my back up shortstop so i won't trade him, as for trading Schilling or Timlin it could happen possibly more chance for Schilling to go but it would be hard to find a team that would pick up his rather large contract. I wouldn't be able to get Sabathia and Hall in the same trade because i started my dynasty just as Sabathia was traded so he's still on the Indians team.

[align=center]scoreboardgame66vsseattdu9.jpg

Top - Beckett gets hit by a line drive and has to leave the game

Bottom - Youkilis hits the first of his three home runs on the day

redsoxgame66highlightsnv3.jpg

Top - Ichiro makes a trademark catch in center field

Bottom - Beltre steals second base but it was all in vain because the RedSox were leading by 20 at that point

marinersgame66highlightkh6.jpg

Boxscore Game 66 Vs Seattle[/align]