New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

I wouldnt expect you to watch a drama laden show such as X-Factor....lol Cheryl is hot too, you have to admit that much :D although she is quite the b*tch Ive heard.

Im glad you got the pics up. Kick'n some but as usual, but you need to get out of Inter-league play....ouch!!!. Im gonna put you in as the next installment on my dynasty. I forgot to add you, because I was so involved with getting it together, and I lost track of what I wanted to do.

I wouldnt expect you to watch a drama laden show such as X-Factor....lol Cheryl is hot too, you have to admit that much :D although she is quite the b*tch Ive heard.

Im glad you got the pics up. Kick'n some but as usual, but you need to get out of Inter-league play....ouch!!!. Im gonna put you in as the next installment on my dynasty. I forgot to add you, because I was so involved with getting it together, and I lost track of what I wanted to do.

I got better things to do than watch bad singers on TV :D

I really hate Inter-league. I thought i would take 7 out of 9 out of Inter-league but at this point i'm 1 for 6 with Houston coming up. What role are you giving me in you dynasty? Thanks for wanting to include me in it as well.

[align=center]Astros step towards a sweep of the RedSox

scoreboardgame83houstonox8.jpg

Top - Matsuzaka watches as he strikes out one of seven on the day

Bottom - Lowrie strikes out swinging on a Oswalt curveball

redsoxgame83highlightsis9.jpg

Top - Pence slides safely in at second with his 18th steal of the year

Bottom - Berkman slides in at second following his double in the bottom of the fifth

astrosgame83highlightskz0.jpg

Boxscore Game 83 @ Houston[/align]

I got better things to do than watch bad singers on TV :D

I really hate Inter-league. I thought i would take 7 out of 9 out of Inter-league but at this point i'm 1 for 6 with Houston coming up. What role are you giving me in you dynasty? Thanks for wanting to include me in it as well.

Id say that would be your decision....lol I do like Chez, always have, but thats because Im a sucker for a cute brunette with an accent.... ;)

Haha just a shame she is married :p

You want to discuss what possibilities there are for me in your dynasty? lol

In PM's, because I dont want to clog up your dynasty with junk comments. Let me know what you decide, or what positions you think are a good fit.

Yeah, she is marries to a J*** a** footballer who cant keep is pole in his pants. I dont get why she cant find something better than Ashley. Hes a loser, always has been. Plus hes a dirty player as well, but thats another story for another time :D

In PM's, because I dont want to clog up your dynasty with junk comments. Let me know what you decide, or what positions you think are a good fit.

Yeah, she is marries to a J*** a** footballer who cant keep is pole in his pants. I dont get why she cant find something better than Ashley. Hes a loser, always has been. Plus hes a dirty player as well, but thats another story for another time :D

Lol. Well i've sent you a PM about your dynasty.

I agree with you about Ashley Cole as well.

Getting back to baseball :p Do you think i should play the All Star game when i get to it or just sim it and do a score recap with a couple of paragraphs of writing.

Id say, sim it up to the 7th inning, then go in and play the last 2 innings. Grab a pic of the best hitter, and move on to the next game. AS games dont mean much anyway, but they are good to update still. Good thing is, you dont have to spend alot of time on them.

Yea, well I'm thinking about maybe doing a piece on the home run derby as well as the all star game.

Now that you mention it, I think I do recall Redsox doing that. Give it a shot. Are you going to do it with the HR leaders of this current season?

I'm not going to use all the leading home run hitters in my season, i might go down the list a bit because some of the big hitter are struggling a bit.

[align=center]scoreboardgame85tampaeh6.jpg

Top - Ramirez comes home after his solo home run

Bottom - Ortiz has a bad day with the bat and that is evident with his swinging strike out

redsoxgame85highlightsia7.jpg

Top - Upton steps on home plate following his first of two home runs on the day

Bottom - Crawford also hit a solo home run in the game to pile the pressure on Boston starter Jon Lester

raysgame85highlightswa8.jpg

Boxscore Game 85 @ Tampa[/align]