New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

Oh of course, football has always been my favorite sport. Baseball is a second favorite. But thats not an excuse to not finish a baseball dynasty and I know that. Dont worry about the football one, I will finish it. It will put me in a different spotlight I think, if people see that I finish something that I start. I wonder what nickname RaptorQuiz will come up with after that? :lol:

Only thing is with the way I present the games, there isnt alot of info, and I m having trouble with that. I havnt figured out a way to present it with alot of info, but still keep it traditional at the same time. Any hints or ideas I can take into the next one?

Oh of course, football has always been my favorite sport. Baseball is a second favorite. But thats not an excuse to not finish a baseball dynasty and I know that. Dont worry about the football one, I will finish it. It will put me in a different spotlight I think, if people see that I finish something that I start. I wonder what nickname RaptorQuiz will come up with after that? :lol:

Only thing is with the way I present the games, there isnt alot of info, and I m having trouble with that. I havnt figured out a way to present it with alot of info, but still keep it traditional at the same time. Any hints or ideas I can take into the next one?

Maybe try designing a stats table on paper to give you a basic idea of how it could be done and then try to elaborate on that in photoshop. Also you could put all the scoring drives in and describe what led to the actual score instead of just who caught or ran how far for the score.

I haven't completly finished them but the basic look is finished and i need to finish the post game template for the AS game.

Are you planning on going with the idea that I used to present in my dynasty?

Edit: Just noticed that Manny's got 30+ HRs and that's before the All-Star break. To spice up your dynasty, you could possibly have a single-season HR tracker (maybe starting in August or so) to follow along with Manny and see if he can pass Bonds.

Are you planning on going with the idea that I used to present in my dynasty?

Edit: Just noticed that Manny's got 30+ HRs and that's before the All-Star break. To spice up your dynasty, you could possibly have a single-season HR tracker (maybe starting in August or so) to follow along with Manny and see if he can pass Dowd.

Well the HR derby presentation previews i posted couple of pages back are pretty much how i'm going to present that along with some in game pics.

I'm going to use what you did for the All Star game as a guide to help me along with how i am going to do it, honestly i don't have a clue how i'm going to do it yet. :p

That is a great idea about the home run tracker. I will have to start thinking about i will present it.

Thanks for the idea redsox

[align=center]scoreboardgame97vsbaltigf5.jpg

Top - Beckett had a superb day striking out ten over eight shut out innings

Bottom - Youkilis scores the only run for Boston with a solo home run

redsoxgame97highlightslm2.jpg

Top - Payton drives a double off of the wall

Bottom - Fiorentino scores safely in the top of the 14th and that proved to be the winning run for Baltimore

oriolesgame97highlightstt0.jpg

Boxscore Game 97 Vs Baltimore[/align]

That was really fun and it wasn't as complicated as i thought it was going to be. Some pictures will be posted after i have edited them and got them all sorted

For JR. It looks like you will be the Red Sox.

Uh oh, I'm pretty rusty from not playing most of the season, but either way I'll do my best. :)

I can honestly tell you this will be the first time EVER that I have played a game as the Red Sox.

Uh oh, I'm pretty rusty from not playing most of the season, but either way I'll do my best. :)

I can honestly tell you this will be the first time EVER that I have played a game as the Red Sox.

That is quite a shock but then again i rarely played as them before i started this dynasty. I always tended to choose the Cubs and Rockies

I would much rather you play as the Angels and start Wakefield for the Red Sox. That should provide a much higher percentage of the Sox heading to the ALCS wouldn't it? :smile: Just messing with you man.