New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

[align=center]scoreboardgame93vsminnegj2.jpg

Top - Ramirez climbs the big green monster to get the first out of the game

Bottom - Lowrie slides head first in at home to score the game winning run

redsoxgame93highlightsab2.jpg

Top - Everett connects for a game tying 2 run home run

Bottom - Twins manager comes out to question whether Lowrie was safe or out at second base following his double

twinsgame93highlightsae5.jpg

Boxscore Game 93 Vs Minnesota[/align]

[align=center]scoreboardgame94vsminnema0.jpg

Top - Ramirez drives a two run homer over the big green monster

Bottom - Lowell goes back to back with Manny and pulls Boston within one run

redsoxgame94highlightsdg5.jpg

Top - Casilla makes a diving stop and throw from the knees to get the final out the inning

Bottom - Morneau hits a big home run to put Minnesota in a strong position

twinsgame94highlightsnw6.jpg

Boxscore Game 94 Vs Minnesota[/align]

I like those, they look really cool. Your getting really good at this stuff. I cant wait to see you do another dynasty with all the new techniques. Prob wont be baseball, but we can have a go at FIFA in non mvp dynasties when you wrap this one up ;)

My plan is to finish this one and start the second season as the RedSox and present it as well but i think i might do a side dynasty on Madden 09 or FIFA 09 (when i get it) but that won't be a while as i'm only just over half way in the season

[align=center]The Orioles shock Boston to grab a huge victory at Fenway

scoreboardgame95vsbaltipo5.jpg

Top - Pedroia drives a great home run to left field in his first at bat of the game off of Matt Albers

Bottom - Albers locates a pitch perfectly on the outside of the strike zone but Ellsbury manages to turn on it and drive it to right field for a solo home run

redsoxgame95highlightsmg0.jpg

Top - Lester locates all three fastballs perfectly to strike Luke Scott out looking

Bottom - Scott gets his revenge with a huge double to center field

oriolesgame95highlightsxw6.jpg

Boxscore game 95 Vs Baltimore[/align]

Yes, dont get side tracked. You have come way to far to do that now....lol Dont be a "CDR" :lol: (That was sarcasm for those other than Rick)

By the way, do you know what got me into trouble mostly? My attempts to do Team MVP stuff for baseball. If I would have never started those, I would have finished my Tribe dynasty that I had going way back in April. I was 3 months into it. Coulda's, shoulda's and woulda's dont get them finished, I know. Baseball is just to long to try and present, without simming games. I dont like to sim, because it takes the fun out of playing. But playing a shortened season is unrealistic as well. Now take JR, he has the idea, do a playoff bracket, thats cool. I still havnt figured out how to do that yet, but someday I may tackle that idea myself. Thats if I ever get back into playing MVP again.

Yes, dont get side tracked. You have come way to far to do that now....lol Dont be a "CDR" :lol: (That was sarcasm for those other than Rick)

By the way, do you know what got me into trouble mostly? My attempts to do Team MVP stuff for baseball. If I would have never started those, I would have finished my Tribe dynasty that I had going way back in April. I was 3 months into it. Coulda's, shoulda's and woulda's dont get them finished, I know. Baseball is just to long to try and present, without simming games. I dont like to sim, because it takes the fun out of playing. But playing a shortened season is unrealistic as well. Now take JR, he has the idea, do a playoff bracket, thats cool. I still havnt figured out how to do that yet, but someday I may tackle that idea myself. Thats if I ever get back into playing MVP again.

Well the main thing you need to do is plan out how to do complete the season on MVP. I was scheduled to start on opening day but i realized that there were things that was going to stop from progressing with the dynasty but i kept my already made presentations and when i found a time in which it felt comfortable to start i did and i'm now at the all star break and not looking back.

Well, I wont be doing that anytime in the near future. I put MVP away for the season. Im just really not up for playing it. I get to playing it, and I want to do a dynasty. After what happened in the last one, with the instigator, I ran myself into alot of trouble, that I really didnt need. Thats called quitting cold turkey, and I had to. No matter what I do from now on, somebody is always gonna be lurking somewhere to pounce on me, and I will always be in the wrong. All because I never finished what I started. I just hope that Severed doesnt fall into that trap. Kazmir blows it off, but see, I cant. I am a hothead and always will be. Its better for me to not do something I know I will never finish, because even with the best intentions, somebody is gonna say something, and a moderator will have his back, and I will get into trouble because I opened my mouth in retalliation. Its just better for everyone that I dont do baseball dynasties. I think thats why moderators allowed the non mvp thread, so guys like me could still do something easier and actually complete it.

Yea well you are doing a great job with your NFL dynasty and so don't worry about what has happened in the past and enjoy what you are doing with that. Alot of us are really liking what you are doing with it and so finish the current season and then go on to the project you was talking to me about and maybe do a couple of seasons with that one.

[align=center]scoreboardgame96vsbaltilu0.jpg

Top - J.D Drew makes a great diving catch in the first inning to help out Masterson

Bottom - Lowell gets in on the action with a great diving stop and throw in support of Papelbon

redsoxgame96highlightswp2.jpg

Top - The Orioles manager gets thrown after losing his temper over a questionable call at second base

Bottom - Roberts shows that the Orioles can play defence as well with a great diving stop

oriolesgame96highlightsvq1.jpg

Boxscore Game 96 Vs Baltimore[/align]