New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

I am a little stuck at this point about how i will present the free agency period as once i enter the off season it won't let me save as far as i know.

My plans are to present the free agency period in sections along with the retirements, resigning players and the draft.

Any suggestions on how i could present all this would be greatly appreciated.

Good to see you still rocking on this Rick. As you can see, I was gone for 2 weeks, (except to download a couple things and used the shout out box) came back to post an update in mine, and I have it locked. I will give you one guess as to who was responsible. I will never get it, but who am I to say anything.

Good to see you still rocking on this Rick. As you can see, I was gone for 2 weeks, (except to download a couple things and used the shout out box) came back to post an update in mine, and I have it locked. I will give you one guess as to who was responsible. I will never get it, but who am I to say anything.

If you want to carry on with it, pm an admin and ask them to unlock it so you can carry on with it. I don't want to comment about who or why your thread was locked because it's not place to comment and i personally don't know the full story of what has happened