New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

I have played every single game, I'm not sure why i haven't posted images recently, i want to get this season completed by the time i finish college for Christmas because you can't save the game while in the off-season so i am going to have to present all that at once so I'm going to need my computer on for a couple of days straight with the game running.

I will start to post a couple of pics like i used to.

This has been the closest season i have ever done. I have only ever completed seasons by simming the year but none of them have been this close so late on. I was worried at the begining of the year that alot of things would turn out unrealistic but on the whole the stats and records have been pretty realistic.

One thing i will need to work on is strikeouts as i have very few strike outs and i have had way too few walks.

Thats one of the little issues with how the stats have worked out but i like pitching with Papelbon and i know where to place his pitches to get strike outs :D I think K-Rod has had an okay year, nothing compared to real life. When i get home tomorrow i will post his stats. Anyone else you want to know stats for?