MVP '05

Viceman2004

you know that for a fact? let's see the numbers, the charts, and all other proof you can serve.

*sigh*...sometimes I just have to explain every single friggin detail.

Bah, I'm not explaining everything. It's March 15th. I just know because I have an aura that can sense things of that nature. it's a glow, a presence, a 7th sense.

*sigh*...sometimes I just have to explain every single friggin detail.

Bah, I'm not explaining everything. It's March 15th. I just know because I have an aura that can sense things of that nature. it's a glow, a presence, a 7th sense.

lol yeah does your 7th sense say "you got nothing" also? or is that just me?

Helton, underrated, all I ever hear about from Gammons is Helton, Vlad is underrated. How 'bout this for one second, and I may be a bit biased, but A Ramirez(3b), Chicago Cubs. Last three years he's improved not only his hitting stats, but his feilding stats(thanks D Lee), but that's not the issue. Ramirez for MVP cover.

Helton has a career .330+ batting average. it's a shame he's on a team worth foot. he carries that team though, they'd lose every game without him. team player, and an allstar, that's what i like. and vlad is not underrated. vlad is in every greatest outfielder conversation.

Funny thing is, nobody ever taught Vlad how to hit

Ohhh...I never, ever, said Helton was not a hell of a ball player. I said he has never been called underrated. That's all. But let us never forget he plays in Coors Field. Like it or not, the air is thinner, the balls fly further. What happend to Chris Stynes when he went to the Bucs? He was released, and now the boys from steeltown have Ty Wiggington playing third.

Ohhh...I never, ever, said Helton was not a hell of a ball player. I said he has never been called underrated. That's all. But let us never forget he plays in Coors Field. Like it or not, the air is thinner, the balls fly further. What happend to Chris Stynes when he went to the Bucs? He was released, and now the boys from steeltown have Ty Wiggington playing third.

LOL That's what everybody brings up, but when he's not at Coors, he still manages to put up great numbers.

Archived