All "new" teams/logos for NBL (National Baseball League) ...

CircleChange11

OK, I finally got one in the game: BUT...The select screen, the picture is just blank. I uploaded 026e.bmp and then u026a.fsh, and f026i.fsh and I don't have a uniform select image. It's just black.

But here's what my Orlando Orcas (home or away? Lol looks like a home alternate, so we'll call it home) jersey looks like that I made.

http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dontrellexe0.png

If you don't like it I can change it. And what method do you use for stitching? Because mine doesn't look stitched at all. I was using HiHeat's Herringbone2 technique, but what do you use?

Those Aztec jerseys are beautiful!

Probably because the Aztecs jersey is the one unfirom that I just edited the MLB version (Angels). :D

I'm liking the jerseys for the most part.

Each person that makes jerseys sort of has an "identity", whether it's usage of piping, a single letter on the side, pinstripes, etc.

I think mine is going to be big logos on the jersey, and small logos on the side of the pants.

I like the Crusaders jerseys, and I never thought I'd use the Harley Davidson logo for a team, but I did. Anyone notice that?

I'm still figuring out some things, and getting better with photoshop. Magic wand tool is sweet.

I am trying to figure out how to "bend line" (make them curve), so that I can add some extra variety and trim on various colors. I do have some ideas and formats for "two tone" jerseys, and I'll use those shortly.

My goal is to have the unis look "fantasy", but not clownish.

For the "away jerseys", instead of using just "grey" for every team, I'm experimenting with using a grey with color tint, such as green-grey for Oakland, blue-grey for KC, etc.

samplenew6.jpg

I now have allsorts of designs stored as layers in the jerfs,jerks, hats, sleeves, etc ... so making jerseys from here on out should be pretty quick. All the "AL" teams are done.

Credit to whoever made the "Cuban jerseys". I "stole" the idea for the Crush's sleeve stripe from the granma jerseys.

samplenew7.jpg

I need to move the Indiana jersey script down on the home jersey b/c it overlaps with the top-left number location on the front.

RedSox doesn't like the pinstripes and piping on the same jersey, but I like it in some cases. I think it works on the Condors jerseys.

samplenew8.jpg

I need to rethink/redo the whole "spider web" thing I thought I had going. It doesn't look too bad on the home jerseys (but the sleves need redone), but the away jerseys are a mess. I may just go with pinstriping, or put some time into it and get the spider web thing to "work".

I like the Warriors jerseys, and changed the Warpath to the Warriors.

I'm contemplating stopping this idea. It's too time consuming and labor-intensive.

I'm thinking of just taking the jersey types that I like and making them into MLB concept jerseys, possibly for download if I can get everyone's permission (templates, accessories, etc).

The complete "overhaul" of the teams is likely too much. I haven't even started on logos, editing the data files, etc.

It's feeling more like a job than fun ... and well, it's sorta feeling too "fantasy" for me. It doesn't feel like I thought it would.

Well if you want to, I've been doing the same thing you are, and I was doing it backwards - doing the datafiles and then the uniforms, so if you still want to do this, I could lend a hand with the data files to make yours go a tad bit faster...only if you want to though bro...but you've got most of the hard part done, the logos and datafiles are just black and white - so the colorfulness is over haha

It's also kinda weird playing "The Warriors" and the crowd is chanting "Let's Go Brewers!" and there's Brewers logos all over the place.

One doesn't need to just replace the logos on the menu screens, but also in the stadium/dugout, etc.

I saved my models file with the 17 fantasy unis/teams on it. Editing the datafile is a breeze, but the logos are a bit of work, especially the sizing.

• 1 month later...

Archived