Music suggestions for MVP Baseball 2005

Cubs-Blew-It-Again

That's what I'm trying to do but the song won't leave me alone.

:lol::lol::lol:

it's senseless in songs. it just comes out with me. i say expletives on a daily basis cause it's what i do, that's how i talk. but unlike rappers, i don't sit and think of coversations including expletives. given, it was bullheaded of me to say that they all do. some are good, but some are just bullplop lies about how they grew up in ghetto, and how they can blame everyone else for the bad parts of their life, when they're still millionaires. i just hate them so much, but that doesn't influence my honest opinion. i'd be the first to admit it there was something i hate that is good, but rap is garbage

moose, thats why we have different types of music. So you can listen to what you like and so can I.

Just give me the ability like in Madden 2004 to play my own MP3's whenever I get tired of what EA has decided on.

That would be the land of perfect but EA is starting to develop a habit of TAKING AWAY FEATURES instead of adding them. I'm still furious at them because of the March Madness screwup :evil: :evil:

:lol::lol::lol:

moose, thats why we have different types of music. So you can listen to what you like and so can I.

yep thats why there is different music. i 4 one dont like rap(occasionally eminem) but im mostly rock like aerosmith linkin park bouwling for soup etc etc.

Archived