Music suggestions for MVP Baseball 2005

Cubs-Blew-It-Again

Just wanted to start a new discussion (hopefully this topic hasn't been bought up before, if it has I apologize) about any suggestions you have for the music selection for MVP Baseball 2005. This doesn't necessarily have to include alternative, metal, or hard rock type of music. Feel free to suggest country, hip-hop, gothic, etc. Just list ONE of your favorite songs that you would like to see implemented in MVP Baseball 2005.

I think I don't want to pay an extra $50 just so EA and MLB can pay royalties and buy the rights to batter walk-up songs.

As long as its better than last year's music or NHL '05 (which has some of the worst music on it ever) I'll be happy. One big theme song (like you guys are suggesting) and a bunch of smaller new ones would make me happy.

My nomination: "Lights Out" by Butch Walker. Best. song. ever.

I think I don't want to pay an extra $50 just so EA and MLB can pay royalties and buy the rights to batter walk-up songs.

As long as its better than last year's music or NHL '05 (which has some of the worst music on it ever) I'll be happy. One big theme song (like you guys are suggesting) and a bunch of smaller new ones would make me happy.

My nomination: "Lights Out" by Butch Walker. Best. song. ever.

have EA use some no named bands and make it so us Mod'ers can add whatever we want

normal is good music with a good rhythm, and it should also not use expletives as a religion. that's all rappers are and that's all they do. they curse and they rhyme.

EVERYONE, DOWNLOAD THRICE. IT'S GOOD MUSIC. AND THEY DON'T CURSE ON EVERY OTHER WORD!

downloading music is very illegal...delete that post before you get in trouble... :lol::lol::lol: :lol:

normal is good music with a good rhythm, and it should also not use expletives as a religion. that's all rappers are and that's all they do. they curse and they rhyme.

EVERYONE, BUY THRICE. IT'S GOOD MUSIC. AND THEY DON'T CURSE ON EVERY OTHER WORD!

Since the part about expletives is the only point you could defend and the only one I could attack, here goes.

Check the following pages.

2Pac - Dear Mama

2Pac, Only God Can Judge Me, All Eyez On Me:

Perhaps I was blind to the facts, stabbed in the back

I couldn't trust my own homies just a bunch a dirty rats

Will I, succeed, paranoid from the weed

And hocus pocus try to focus but I can't see

And in my mind I'ma blind man doin time

Look to my future cause my past, is all behind me

Is it a crime, to fight, for what is mine?

Everybody's dyin tell me what's the use of tryin

I've been trapped since birth, cautious, cause I'm cursed

And fantasies of my family, in a hearse

And they say it's the white man I should fear

But, it's my own kind doin all the killin here

I can't lie, ain't no love for the other side

Jealousy inside, make em wish I died

Oh my Lord, tell me what I'm livin for

Everybody's droppin got me knockin on heaven's door

And all my memories, of seein brothers bleed

And everybody grieves, but still nobody sees

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix

Cause the media is full of dirty tricks

Only God can judge me

There are plenty more where they came from. Anyway, where exactly is the problem with useing "expletives"? We all use them on a daily basis. IMO, Hip hop and rap is the realest form of music available. Life is real. Everyone uses these words in life, but because the person is making a track, they aren't allowed to?

Doesn't make much sense to me.

it's senseless in songs. it just comes out with me. i say expletives on a daily basis cause it's what i do, that's how i talk. but unlike rappers, i don't sit and think of coversations including expletives. given, it was bullheaded of me to say that they all do. some are good, but some are just bullplop lies about how they grew up in ghetto, and how they can blame everyone else for the bad parts of their life, when they're still millionaires. i just hate them so much, but that doesn't influence my honest opinion. i'd be the first to admit it there was something i hate that is good, but rap is garbage.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you can't go so far as to generalize everything and everyone in the rap industry.

Also, a main section of the industry is freestyling, the act of rapping without the use of writing etc...just straight off the head. Most freestylers "curse" in their freestyles as much as they do in tracks, so it'snot as if they've actually sat down and thought of what they're going to say or rap about.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you can't go so far as to generalize everything and everyone in the rap industry.

Also, a main section of the industry is freestyling, the act of rapping without the use of writing etc...just straight off the head. Most freestylers "curse" in their freestyles as much as they do in tracks, so it'snot as if they've actually sat down and thought of what they're going to say or rap about.

moose just doesnt like black people... :lol: .....but not all rap is filled with curses....how about will smith...he makes mr rogers look like psycho serial killer...will smith's raps are weak at best tho.... :lol:....but the cursing in songs...mainly rap songs is just the pure raw feeling of everyday life that government likes to sensor....

moose just doesnt like black people... :lol: .....but not all rap is filled with curses....how about will smith...he makes mr rogers look like psycho serial killer...will smith's raps are weak at best tho.... :lol:....but the cursing in songs...mainly rap songs is just the pure raw feeling of everyday life that government likes to sensor....

don't call me a racist donkey bawls.

Archived