Face modding help needed for Mickey Mantle

69Yanks

Well I have been trying to just mod one face using the tutorial in the Sticky above. I cannot get the "o" file batch to work. Here is what I have been doing.

1. open models.big with either EAGraph or BIGUI and uncompressing the for example C438.orl, C438.ord and C438.fsh files and then extacting them to a separate folder on my desktop named FACE Edit 438.

2. I then extract the orl-ord-to-0.bat program to the Folder

3. I then extrat the ord2o.exe program to the folder. I used both the 2003 MVP version and the newer version in my trial runs.

4. I edited the command line of the orl....

ord2o FACEC438.ord FACEC438.orl FACEC438.o and saved it.

5. I double click the orl-ord-to-o.bat file and nothing happens. The .o file is not created.

6. I tried changing the command line and not using the letter C :

ord2o FACE0438 etc.

nothing happens.

All I want to do is change Harmon Killebrew into Mickey Mantle since his face structure is somewhat similar. I have a decent texture of Mantle to apply over Killebrew.

Thanks for any help with this.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking GOOD 69Yank !

Hey AlexTony & Capa ..... Looks like "Da Mick" will soon be in "The Show" !!! Hopefully someday Willie & Da Duke will too !!!

Thanks 69Yank - anxiously awaiting your mod .......

Don

Don,

Yeah, after what youguys have done for the rosters on the classic teams, the faces are about the only thing missing! I have come back to the game from ESPN football over the past few weeks and so much progress has been made since the summer on the classic stuff. I love Tony's portraits and the amount of teams we can now choose from to set up our own rosters is amazing. The uniforms, stadiums...it really is bringing Oldtime Baseball back to life!

I am very satisified with KSM's version 8 package for datafile, although I made some additional default fielding changes. I've got my Allstar sliders in pretty much a perfect position for cpu vs cpu and when I decide to pick up the stick as well.

Thanks again for all your hard work,,,I can't wait to see what March brings for 2005!

c

69Yanks terrific beginning. I support U 100%

And yes Capa, a face mod for fuzzone old time roster will complete this mod. I love old school players especially since EA can't pay every ball players license. Although the hero/legend team gave us a taste how great it is to face Nolan Ryan etc.. Some of us would agree with me that it would be even better if we can use players that we love.

Capa,

I would be very interested in seeing your slider setting on All Star Level with KSM's V8 datafile. I normally use Pro Level and have just starting experimenting with KSM's V9 datafile and cameras. Had been using Rod Data's V7 datafile for the longest. I am strickly CPU vs CPU so if you are getting good results on All Star level with certain slider settings I would be very interested in them.

Take Care,

Don

Well I am obsessed with getting this right and have opened up all 400+ fsh files, converted them to bmp and fooled around with oedit. I see I need to find the right picture and framework to convert the Mick to. The trick is getting the face to meet the 3d structure in the game. The Mick had a unique face that I am trying to fit to a similar 3d structure. The above picture is totally different now. I will only post this when I am fully exhausted with the effort. No time frame as of yet. here are nice websites:

http://www.theswearingens.com/mick/index.html

http://www.themick.com/EulogyRichardson.html

Archived