Big Problem With Mvp08

iuhyeah

Hey guys, I am trying to install MVP08 and it just isnt working at all. Installed MVP 05, then I downloaded T.I.T. 2.0.5 and then downloaded the WS updated MVP 08. When I try ti install it using the T.I.T. everything seems to work fine. It goes through cd1, then asks for 2, goes through the copying files stage and all of that. It then asks me to update a file, I tried once updating a file, and once not updating a file and both times it didnt work. After the install is complete I go to load the program and boom, MVP 05 opens up instead of 08. What am I doing wrong? Please help me out! Im using Windows Vista by the way

By directory, do you mean folder? If not, how do I create a directory, sorry about me this computer stupid

Don't worry man, just ask any question you need to. We all had to learn at this at one point. Maestro gave some pretty good instructions and I am sure pretty soon you will be up and running.

hey fellas i was having the same trouble only when it got to the "insert disc" portion of the install it wouldn't work. in the readme provided it says it will work with images of the game...

first what does that mean?

second how does one go about getting images of the game?

any help/insight would be greatly appreciated

• 1 month later...

You don't need to install MVP 05 in order to play the '08 mod.

1. Download the '08 Mod: http://www.eamods.com/index.php/View-detai...all-08-MLB.html

2. Make a directory to install the 08 mod to. (ex. MVP 08)

3. Install TiT into that directory.

4. Install the 08 mod using TiT into the created directory.

5. Enjoy.

Maestro is that mean that i don't have to install 05? Just install mvp 08? I'm asking because, i don't have 05 installed on computer, and i'm wondering if i can do that, or i have to install mvp 05 first? Thanks....

Maestro is that mean that i don't have to install 05? Just install mvp 08? I'm asking because, i don't have 05 installed on computer, and i'm wondering if i can do that, or i have to install mvp 05 first? Thanks....

Exactly what does this say and what does it mean to you?

You don't need to install MVP 05 in order to play the '08 mod.

Seems clear to me.

oh missed it, sorry, thanks yankee 4 life....

Not a problem. But based on your other thread that you made where you said you couldn't find your CD's, I don't know how you are going to do this. The mod only accepts the game CD's or images. Your best bet is to try and remember where those disks are.

Not a problem. But based on your other thread that you made where you said you couldn't find your CD's, I don't know how you are going to do this. The mod only accepts the game CD's or images. Your best bet is to try and remember where those disks are.

Nooooo!!!!! Seriously???!!! What i'm gonna do now? Ok, i don't have a clue where are my cd's, how can i do with images?

Nooooo!!!!! Seriously???!!! What i'm gonna do now? Ok, i don't have a clue where are my cd's, how can i do with images?

I really don't know. You can't make an image if you don't have the original CD.

Maybe you loaned them to someone and they never gave it back?

That means downloading game has no sense, must be original cd?

Even if it did make sense, we would not talk about it because one of the site rules is that we don't talk about or provide support for illegally obtained copies of the game.

Um, for some reason my audio files for the MVP '08 Mod are messed up or corrupted or something. So I was wondering if someone could upload their Audio files from the '08 Mod and be willing to give them to me so I can actually hear things. Thanks. (I posted a thread on this but no one has responded since Yankees4Life, I'm sort of impatient and really irritated at this point)

PROBLEM FIXED!

Archived