Modding Stadiums Wip

The Big O

Wow! Jtrea81 That looks pretty damn good!!!

So OPACY ver 6.0 is going to become OPACY 2K9 ver 1.0????

I'm installing 2K9 as I write this. Once I saw this thread I went out a bought a copy.

boog26

There will be a 6.0 for MVP but that will be the last update for that series that I will make. 2K9 is where it is at now...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having a hard time getting past the ads that are split up. In GABP the programmers mapped a pepsi circle logo off an ad that has the logo and the word mark and then mapped just the majestic logo off of another ad, so when I replace that ad for another part of the stadium this random little square shows up. Pisses me off. I've tried workarounds and it just gets silly. i need a texture mapper, not just a replacer.

I'm having a hard time getting past the ads that are split up. In GABP the programmers mapped a pepsi circle logo off an ad that has the logo and the word mark and then mapped just the majestic logo off of another ad, so when I replace that ad for another part of the stadium this random little square shows up. Pisses me off. I've tried workarounds and it just gets silly. i need a texture mapper, not just a replacer.

Yeah finding workarounds to what they did isn't exactly modder friendly. No UVW mapping or modeling make's it tough to perfect it, let alone make classics stadiums or anything else. I still can't play a full game without getting frustrated with the game fielding. So, in my opinion , it's worth modding yet until it's playable.

Have you guys found anything out about modding the scoreboards? The Jumbotrons in this game are pretty weak. Nice work breaking ground, btw.

If it is animated,no not yet.

If it's static, not moving, yes probably.

Archived