Check This Out.... We Might Need More Tools For Cyberfaces

boricuapapi1885

I would like to start off with Johan Santana and David Ortiz and David Wright....

If anyone can help me find Great high res pictures of them without smilng I would really appreciate it... I will also now be taking requests as well... Im in full Mod mode so Im ready for some great high res pics to get me started

Somebody made a 3dsmax plugin. My chinese is a little rusty :D . So I dunno if it works or not.

http://nba-2k.com/nba-2k9-headshape-modding-3d-tool/

ill check this out when i get back to my big PC but, i dont think it will work because of the complete inability for anyone to get anything done with the NBA 2k9 tutorial that has been floating around. It seems the MLB heads are in some sort of different format.

I can see a difference in the Manny, and arod textures.. It's the eyes, and mouth that make them all look the same.

Is it just me or does the Arod one look like if his eyes, and mouth were closed, he could be a a dead person in a casket.

His skin just looks like a dead persons does when you see them at a viewing. They never look quite real to me, and that's what he looks like.

Archived