Beggin For Stadium Request

DRE19

So what's the point of having a mod request forum when everybody that makes a request gets punked around. Even the ones that say please. Every time Yankee4Life has something to say. Getting tired of seeing people get pushed around by those who have been here longer just for asking questions. Like that other post said a couple days ago.

So what's the point of having a mod request forum when everybody that makes a request gets punked around. Even the ones that say please. Every time Yankee4Life has something to say. Getting tired of seeing people get pushed around by those who have been here longer just for asking questions. Like that other post said a couple days ago.

Well i guess some people are annoyed by those kids that think this site is something like a free service provider! And i guess the request forum is for people able to ask for mods in a normal way after they searched the forums!

You wouldn't go to walmart and ask the first person you see at the entrance how to use a spoon would you? That would be a stupid question, even if you say please! Also demanding still is demanding even if you say please! And not searching the forum is disrespectful!

Just my opinion though!

I don't disagree with you. If someone uses the forums properly they should not be harassed by anyone. However if someone is less than polite they deserve every silver plate they get. ;)

I swear you have that in your my pictures file on your computer. :D

No, I have a macro program that I use. I just press a key stroke and there it is. :)

I don't disagree with you. If someone uses the forums properly they should not be harassed by anyone. However if someone is less than polite they deserve every silver plate they get.

Thank God someone else understands.

Archived