Wrigley Field

Trues

Basically in April. By the end of April/start of May, the green starts coming in. By the end of May, you get the beauty that is the ivy on the walls.

Yeah, this is one thing that the Show does with Wrigley that I like very much. Just one of those neat little things.

Now thanks to the mighty Trues, we can "simulate" that effect for ourselves now. ;)

Long-live Trues. :D

Trues, you know I've been asking for this forever. I just did not know you were up to it. Looks great. I look forward to it.

I too have noticed that you go quiet and then you come up and BAM! There's Wrigley. Then BAM! There's an overlay breakthrough.

I'm waiting for the season opener to see if they will have logos on the green doors on the outfield.

Trues, you know I've been asking for this forever. I just did not know you were up to it. Looks great. I look forward to it.

I too have noticed that you go quiet and then you come up and BAM! There's Wrigley. Then BAM! There's an overlay breakthrough.

I'm waiting for the season opener to see if they will have logos on the green doors on the outfield.

they do have the underarmour ads again this year.

Trues, I've found a great picture of the new ad put up on the former budweiser building that's in left.

3435413568_a87ea900b6_o.jpg

they do have the underarmour ads again this year.

Trues, I've found a great picture of the new ad put up on the former budweiser building that's in left.

Got it. Thanks.

As for the underarmour ads, I can ad those in but because of limitations, it will appear on all doors on the wall. What do you guys think? add them or not?

Got it. Thanks.

As for the underarmour ads, I can ad those in but because of limitations, it will appear on all doors on the wall. What do you guys think? add them or not?

Well, I would say add them unless the smaller doors just look awful... Maybe take a screen? You can do what ever you like. ;)

Archived