Mvp Or Mlb 2k9: Which One Are You Playing?

Minnesota Twins

MVP or MLB 2K9: Which one are you playing?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. I am Currently Playing...

• MVP 2005 (2007) (2008)
    • MLB 2K9

Im going to pick up MLB 2k9 for the 360 this afternoon i think.

No offense to anyone that's playing this game, I hope it's working out for some people.  But man, trust me, before you shell out the 60 bucks, read the reviews.  Go to YouTube and check it out. I own the PC version (which is bad enough), but 90% of what I've read over the last 3 months is nothing but a horror show on the 360.

If you don't necessarily care about a franchise, stats, on the field glitches, no collision data, injury bug, etc., then by all means have a blast with it.  

But don't forget this friendly warning.  B)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have switched back to mvp. this game has way to many flaws to be enjoyed... at least by me. thing is, now i swing at everything at mvp cose the strike zone looks so small now :D

There's no doubt the graphics are a major step backwards, but when all is said and done, the gameplay is unmatched.  

And that's what is important to me.

I'm still enjoying 2k9....Yes there are some flaws which have been pointed out many times but no one particular flaw that keeps me from enjoying this sim.

Can't have too many good baseball sims for the PC....Obviously I am not going to remove MVP from my computer but for now, it remains an excellent second choice.

There are pluses and minuses to both simulations but I for one, am just happy there are now two baseball simulations worth playing. :good:

Archived