MVP 09 Wide Icon

Hollywood165561

Ok man, you got me curious about how you did this! (Very, very nice, btw...though haven't checked it out installed yet). I'd like to do one for NFL 2K5/9 and made the image, but when using XBox Image Converter 3.0 it wouldn't accept the image size which I got from yours. What are your creation/conversion tips?

XboxNFL2K5iconcopy.jpg

P.S. not seeing it show up. I have XBMC and all of the .tbn files are named multiple characters of letters and numbers like 005cd1ad.tbn and 7b168596.tbn. Do I need to find the one corresponding to mvp and replace it?

Ok man, you got me curious about how you did this! (Very, very nice, btw...though haven't checked it out installed yet). I'd like to do one for NFL 2K5/9 and made the image, but when using XBox Image Converter 3.0 it wouldn't accept the image size which I got from yours. What are your creation/conversion tips?

XboxNFL2K5iconcopy.jpg

P.S. not seeing it show up. I have XBMC and all of the .tbn files are named multiple characters of letters and numbers like 005cd1ad.tbn and 7b168596.tbn. Do I need to find the one corresponding to mvp and replace it?

I didn't use any Xbox image converter program , don't know what that is and the size is correct for the Big Wide Icon setting , not just Wide Icon (4 different sizes) .

All you do is create a .png image or .jpg might work too , the same size as mine and when your done save it and you must re-name it default.tbn , that simple , it will change the file to a type the xbox can understand .

For installation place the file (default.tbn) in your first folder ex. MVP 2005 , ESPN NFL 2005 , etc. not Data . Now it will still not show up until you clear the icon cache folder . To do that open up your xbox file explorer , open up e drive , select the user data folder , thumbnails , programs . Delete the program folder , don't worry it won't mess anything up (as long as you didn't delete a previous .tbn from another game) and the xbox will create a new folder . Now it will show up , make sure you have the Big Wide Icon setting for your games folder . You can

also use this method for Emulators , Apps , etc.

Archived