Crazy Online Game

TheSabathiaEra

Just thought ide post this. I was playing this guy online, i was the Yankees and he was the Reds. Now i know what your thinking....2k sucks why bother playing that crappy game? well i like it and its fun and pleases me, but anyway back to the topic, im tossing a no-hitter threw 6 IPs with Sabathia and of course i say something and its jinxed and now the Reds get a hit. a few batters later Brandon Phillips comes to bat and hits a 2 run bomb to right field. Then im like well that sucks lol. The next inning he scores to runs making it 4-2 Reds. But i putmy rally cap on, and then in the 8th inning, 2 men on the corners with 2 outs Mr Clutch Derek Jeter comes threw and the lead is cut 4-3. But then Damon grounded out so fast forward to the next inning. i bring in Marte he gives me a 1-2-3 inning, of course that gets me motivated to have a good top ninth and boy was i motivated. Tex, A-rod and Posada hit 3 homers now i have the lead 6-4. So its the bottom ninth and i can win this Rivera comes in....1 out.... afterwards Tavaeras gets a solid bunt down the 3rd baseline...SAFE. Then Paul Janish comes in and im like ok this should be a DT, BUT WAIT, the guy pinch hits Michah Owings and i throw a upstairs Cutter and.....GONE a 2 run homer just like that....and my jaw just drops.....6-6 now. But then in the top 10th...Swisher is at the plate...first pitch inside fastball is crushed its outta here! gone kaboom! and i won 7-6...it was an amazing game lots of exitment and feel.... one of the best games ive ever played online. And yeah thats what happened

I just need some clarification because this post is in the PC forum...this online game was on the 360? Or did they add network to the PC version...

Yeah, I was going to say that too. It was my belief that there is no online play in 2K9 for the PC version. He must mean console.

Archived