Alright Challenge For You!

keegs1023

Okay, i'm the biggest idiot that posts on this site so sorry to annoy you guys but can someone PLEASE send me a PM on how to download mlb 2k9 mods to my vista. Heres what happenes. I press download and then save the file but where do i save the file? I made a 2k9 folder but i see no files to overwrite.

Okay, i'm the biggest idiot that posts on this site so sorry to annoy you guys but can someone PLEASE send me a PM on how to download mlb 2k9 mods to my vista. Heres what happenes. I press download and then save the file but where do i save the file? I made a 2k9 folder but i see no files to overwrite.

I dont have 2k9 but I would think it be somewhere along the lines of C:/Program Files/2KSports/MLB2k9.

Here is a quick run-down of the steps, even though I hate to do this.

1. Download the files to somewhere on your computer. Doesn't matter where.

2. Backup the files the instructions tell you to, very important.

3. Extract the files that you downloaded. They are usually in a RAR or ZIP format.

4. After the files are extracted, launch the game.

i cant find the 2k9 folder so should i uninstall and reinstall the game or would that delete my rosters?

Think about it. Does this really make sense to you? Why should you uninstall your game if you can't find the 2k9 folder? And yeah, if you did this it would delete your rosters. When you uninstall you delete everything.

God help us.

When you install the game, it should actually tell you, and provide an option to change, the path the game is installed to. There are also plenty of other ways that common sense should dictate that would facilitate being able to find where the game is installed to, even for very non-technical users.

Really, if you can't find that, just give up on trying to use mods. It's too complicated for you.

so how the hell do i find the 2k9 folder

Um, why don't you use the search feature in the start menu and type in 2k9 ? Or....right click on the shortcut icon you use to start the game and click "open file location". Anyways its in the program files (x86)......2k sports.

Um, why don't you use the search feature in the start menu and type in 2k9 ? Or....right click on the shortcut icon you use to start the game and click "open file location". Anyways its in the program files (x86)......2k sports.

thanks ill try that

Archived