or hightlight the file and hold down ctrl and hit the c button to copy

then hold the v button to paste

make a new folder first

right click on the file u want to replace and choose copy

go into the new folder right click and choose paste

or hightlight the file and hold down ctrl and hit the c button to copy

then hold the v button to paste

will that make the mods work???

as long as the new file is in the main folder it should work the file is unzipped and still not in rar form is it?

I have Xp so unless theres something else u need to do from vista i have no other idea why your new files are not working

Well, if you chose to overwrite the file, then whatever mod it was you were trying to install has been installed.

With the amount of information you're giving us, I don't know how we can help you any further. It's akin to calling a garage 1,000 miles away and saying "It's broke. Fix it." and not giving any further information on what happened the last time you used the car.

Well, if you chose to overwrite the file, then whatever mod it was you were trying to install has been installed.

With the amount of information you're giving us, I don't know how we can help you any further. It's akin to calling a garage 1,000 miles away and saying "It's broke. Fix it." and not giving any further information on what happened the last time you used the car.

well i overwrote the file so i guess the mods just dont work for me :(

yepppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Damn straight.

For the past few days I've seen these guys come in and try and help you. DonSpa himself even went as far as making step-by-step directions for you to follow. There are some things that we can not do for you, like give you the ability to comprehend what you read because it is now painfully obvious that you can't.

Here is my suggestion to finally put this problem to rest. Find someone that you know that is a bit more computer knowledgeable and who is able to read and understand instructions. In your case that should be just about everyone you know. Bring them over your house and show them the problem you are having with your game. Bring them on this website and show them exactly what you want, that is to say, you want to show them you want to download a mod for your 2K9 game and you want to know how to do it correctly.

Show this person this thread where the instructions are to do this and then maybe they can in person guide you to the steps on how to install your mods. Because it is not the hard thing you are making it out to be. Let that person help you out because it seems to me these guys here have hit a brick wall.

exactly what file did u replace?because i really dont understand if it said that it overwrote the file then the mod should be working.

stadium mods u should see different ads than the original and all stadiums have been modded.Same as uniforms each team has at least 1 uniform change.If its a uniform then all u need to do is scroll thru the teams and choose home away cool base etc and u can see each uni.If a uni is greyed out then that means that ur missing that particular file.Global files there are several so depending on which mod u downloaded and installed.

As long as it over wrote then u should be fine.The only thinsg that i can think that wouldnt make a mod work is either it was a corrupted download and need to redownload or the file was installed in the wrong place i cant think of any other reason a mod wouldnt work and anyone who is new if u download any mods save the old file and also dont try and install all the mods all at once take each file one at a time this way if u run into problems it will be easier to narrow the problem down

Archived