Attention: MVP Website

LetsGoOakland

Does anybody know of an MVP website out there? I operated one from January to May 2004 (with finals and summer I seized operation and hope to restart a new one soon). I do not want to infringe on any forum rules but I would be very interested in teaming up with the very talented posters here for Graphic Artists. Also, I would be interested in linking this site because of the great work done here.

PM me or post here if interested and again, I don't mean to infringe on any forum rules. Thanks a lot guys and keep up the good work.

Hopefully I can find some good hosts and web forum sites to use and present you guys with a somewhat finished product to see what I want to do with this. Last year, I tried to get people to put their minds together (I couldn't find a site for the life of me). Fortunately I came across some really good forums. Hopefully I can get something going for 2005. I'll keep you guys updated.

I'm gonna be working on the basic HTML templates soon. During the semester, I hope I can find someone to work on the site at my level to take the work load off me. I hope to have a message forum running, maybe (I circulate several already and I am sure many of you do as well, thus I am not sure if a lot of people would come to another one). Soon I will lay out an outline with what I hope to do with this site.

*breaks keyboard*

nothing against anyone, I just don't like people throwing out words like "the best" when it's totally subjective. Everyone does there own thing and some of it is just a little harder than others. No offense man, you do great work.

everyone is good at something different. we have the mvpedit and the mvpstudio crowd, who make modding VERY easy. we have the uniforms crowd, who enhance the eye candy of this game. we have the beloved stadium modders, the lost art of modding, who recreate stadiums to perfection. we have the miscellaneous crowd, who do bats, portraits, and such to enhance to little points of the game. and lastly, we have the roster crowd, who work real hard to get the teams together and make the players pleasure points higher.

my point is, no one is really number 1 ... they just mod for a site that IS number one.

everyone is good at something different. we have the mvpedit and the mvpstudio crowd, who make modding VERY easy. we have the uniforms crowd, who enhance the eye candy of this game. we have the beloved stadium modders, the lost art of modding, who recreate stadiums to perfection. we have the miscellaneous crowd, who do bats, portraits, and such to enhance to little points of the game. and lastly, we have the roster crowd, who work real hard to get the teams together and make the players pleasure points higher.

my point is, no one is really number 1 ... they just mod for a site that IS number one.

very well said.

nothing against anyone, I just don't like people throwing out words like "the best" when it's totally subjective. Everyone does there own thing and some of it is just a little harder than others. No offense man, you do great work.

dude i was only kidding, lol

Archived