Audio Pack 17

Cavicchi

Wow. Just wow.

Trues has said enough is enough so this will be my last comment on this issue.

I tried to defend you to those getting irritated with you, and simultaneously throw you a rope to get this thread back on track. You promptly hung yourself with that rope. You clearly have a serious reading comprehension problem, as you completely missed the point of all of my posts, and then proceeded to put words into my mouth that in no way did I say or even imply. Now, I am quite done defending you.

Continue with your constant whining and you'll soon be no one's problem around here.

Done with you.

Wow. Just wow.

Trues has said enough is enough so this will be my last comment on this issue.

I tried to defend you to those getting irritated with you, and simultaneously throw you a rope to get this thread back on track. You promptly hung yourself with that rope. You clearly have a serious reading comprehension problem, as you completely missed the point of all of my posts, and then proceeded to put words into my mouth that in no way did I say or even imply. Now, I am quite done defending you.

Continue with your constant whining and you'll soon be no one's problem around here.

Done with you.

Do not threaten me. If you want me out of here--by all means do it. Trues asked to end it but you just couldn't leave it alone.

Archived