Players Without Audio

jerm

If you guys want to request some player audio that hasn't been done yet, I may be able to do it. Sorry if I may not be able to do it because I can't find all the parts. Right now, I'm looking through trying to find some players that haven't been done yet but if anyone else wants to request I'll see what I can do. :D

That's okay, I will just make them myself. I just thought you were looking for some audio to make.

Anyone like me that has classic players (I made them myself, as I don't have any classic mods either), would probably use them. I just would not want to download a classic mod just to extract some audio. Rather have them individual (or as a team) in the downloads section.

Hey Jerm, I have an odd request. Can you do Joe Torres, audio 6062, face 908 (Not '04). He's a high school friend of mine. Here's the rub: he wasn't on KG's 7.1 roster, but was on an earlier version, so I just copied his info from that. His portrait is with the White Sox, but up until earlier this month, was in the Rangers chain. He got released and then picked up by the Dodgers last week.

That's okay, I will just make them myself. I just thought you were looking for some audio to make.

Anyone like me that has classic players (I made them myself, as I don't have any classic mods either), would probably use them. I just would not want to download a classic mod just to extract some audio. Rather have them individual (or as a team) in the downloads section.

I'd be interested to hear (no pun intended!) which classic players you have created audios for.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd be interested to hear (no pun intended!) which classic players you have created audios for.

Sorry I never saw this.

I am not saying you don't already have some them in your mods, as I don't have any of them installed for my game.

I did most of the Cubs players I have on my all time Cubs team. It's been MONTHS since I have played this game, so I can't remember who all I did, but I know I did Ryne Sandberg, Hack Wilson, Cap Anson, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Billy Williams, Fergie Jenkins (maybe the last two were already on the game since they were classic players, I can't remember)and a somewhat questionable Gabby Hartnett. I have all the syllables for his name, but they don't fir together very well. Seems I did Andre Dawson as well, and maybe a couple of others, but I can't remember.

Mordecai Brown too, now that I think about it. Much like Hartnett, it doesn't sound right though, as the accent is on the wrong syllables.

Archived