Modders can you please help me out!

NYM

im looking to become a modder myself......what do i need to do this??? Please tell me with extreme detail....and if there is anything you need (for example to do sigs u need photoshop) to make mods...can u please gimme a link on what it is!!!!!!

Please Help!

You just start downloading something you like. Then download some tools to wiew it with more details and to decompose it, all of the tools can be found in download section. Then the chalenging part, when you say "I could do that...no, I CAN do that". You will also need some tools like graphic editors or programing languages, according to what you want to mod. But there is not such a book...is there?

NYM91, if you want to get a real answer it would help if you asked specific questions. For example, ask about a certain type of modding. There's lots to choose from.

Like Umachines said, start by downloading something that you like and then take a look at the file structure. If you have questions after that just ask.

The good news is that all the tools you will ever need can be found in the downloads section on this site.

Best of luck to you.

Ok heres what i really want to do......i want to mod uniforms....what exactly do i need to get to do that....like do i have to order somthing online in order to mod uniforms......some1 pelase PM if u no what to do!!!!!!! Also how do i download stuff to my PS2 I know i have a new one....so is theer somthign i can do??????? and what do i have to have? what are the requirments.....can some1 tell me what i need....PLEASE PM ME IF U HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE IN ANYTHING LIK THIS!!!!!!

Ok heres what i really want to do......i want to mod uniforms....what exactly do i need to get to do that....like do i have to order somthing online in order to mod uniforms......some1 pelase PM if u no what to do!!!!!!! Also how do i download stuff to my PS2 I know i have a new one....so is theer somthign i can do??????? and what do i have to have? what are the requirments.....can some1 tell me what i need....PLEASE PM ME IF U HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE IN ANYTHING LIK THIS!!!!!!

I dont think you can download stuff to you PS2, I only think this website is for PC downloads and XBOX downloads.

I dont think you can download stuff to you PS2, I only think this website is for PC downloads and XBOX downloads.

no u can download stuff for PS2 Ive heard many people talk about it (ok maybe 1) ANYWAYS IS I POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD ON MY PS2...ITS A NEW ONE SO PLEASE HELLLP!

no u can download stuff for PS2 Ive heard many people talk about it (ok maybe 1) ANYWAYS IS I POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD ON MY PS2...ITS A NEW ONE SO PLEASE HELLLP!

what baseball fanatic is saying is that you cant download anything for ps2 on THIS website not just in general.

Archived