Fenway Park 1912

Sean O

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Fenway Park 1912

File Submitter: Sean O

File Submitted: 10 Jan 2010

File Category: Stadiums

Version: 1.0

Fenway Park circa 1912 (accurate for Total Classics 1927)

Installation:

Place in your mvp\data\stadium folder. This will overwrite your existing Fenway Park installation. There is a sunny and cloudy version in place of day and nite.

Thanks to paulw for graphical work.

Click here to download this file

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed something Sean. The Monster is all black in both versions. No ads like it shows in the screen shot. Not sure what happened.

I'll get a screen shot in a little while. I was actually in the middle of my next game, when I decided to post to let you know (and am playing now, just paused to post).

Here's a pic.

Not sure if it means anything, as I never paid attention to this before (it may always be this way), but the files are nearly 1MB smaller than what they say they are supposed to be when I unzip them in winrar. In other words, winrar say fenwnite is supposed to be 17.4 MB, but the file is only 16.6 MB once it is unzipped.

Fen.jpg

EDIT: I downloaded it again, and tried it. Same thing.

I have no problems seeing the ads on the wall with either the PC I use to play the game (with a video card) and the laptop I use to create mods (which has onboard graphics).

What are your system specs?

It's probably the PC. It's just a stock Dell Dimension 4700. There are only 3 stadiums I have come across here that don't work right for me.

Sean O's LA Wrigley Field looks like it has fountains shooting out of the ground outside the stadium, and at certain angles looks like it has a river, or a water feature there as well. Kinda reminds me of Royal Stadiums water, but just kinda out in the middle of no where beyond the stadium walls, and only at certain angles.

Sean O's the Big A. Looks perfect from the above angle, but when you are seeing the outfield from a home plate perspective, there is a bunch of clutter outside the OF walls. I have already been told this is my graphics card, and assumed LA Wrigley was too.

And then this one we are talking about originally.

It's okay though, I went to the '36 version and it works just fine. It isn't exactly what I wanted, but it' close.

I don't want people to think I am bitching. I love these stadiums. They are amazing. All of them work with my crappy old PC but these 3, so I can live with that.

Sean O's LA Wrigley Field looks like it has fountains shooting out of the ground outside the stadium, and at certain angles looks like it has a river, or a water feature there as well. Kinda reminds me of Royal Stadiums water, but just kinda out in the middle of no where beyond the stadium walls, and only at certain angles.

If you replaced Angel Stadium with my Wrigley Field, there's a chance that Anaheim's CF fountain on the rockpile is hardcoded. Try it with another stadium slot and you might be ok.

If you replaced Angel Stadium with my Wrigley Field, there's a chance that Anaheim's CF fountain on the rockpile is hardcoded. Try it with another stadium slot and you might be ok.

That's exactly what I did. That and the big A were my attempts to put the Angels into a stadium that they have played in the past (even if it was just 1 year) for my all time rosters The Wrigley issue was easier to live with than the Big A issue.

Thanks for the tip. I will give it a try.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn that looks nice. Now I really wish I could have it on mine :(

Oh well, maybe an upgrade to my PC is in order.

I just made a nice "donation" to newegg, and upgraded my PC. Graphics card just got a large improvement. I can still bump my RAM up, from 2.5 Gb, up to 4GB, which will be my next thing...

But for now, I went to Dell.com and found a graphics card that is compatible with my PC, and then went out on the net and found the lowest price on that card (saved like $15).

My old card was a lousy 128 MB, which is likely why I had so many issues with Sean's High end stadiums.... No more. This one is 1GB. I don't know much about graphics cards, so I can only go by what Dell told me (that it will work in my system)...

Anyway, I can't wait. I should even be able to try 2k10 if it is half way decent this year.

Archived