Citizens Bank Park Preview

Zach

Hello everyone. I am back for 2K10 and my first order of business is fixing up CBP a little bit. Here is just a little preview of what I have done so far.

2k10outfieldwalls.jpg

I've done more than this, but I figured I would just give everyone a little taste and something to look forward to. It should be finished within the next two days.

zach did u run into any probs of ads in the wrong places?Pnc park theres a couple places where ads will be wrong but 2k did improve alot from last year

Yeah, I mean a lot of ads duplicate. I just do the best I can and focus on what ones really need to be there in order for it to look the best.

Donspa,

Have you tried cutting 1 single ad, in to the 3 ads spot so it might look as one? I tired this last year but with no luck. I think it was because i overlapped the ad and it made them all screwy. ill give it a shot this weekend with safeco.

Looks good Zach, hopefully we can get an editor soon that will end the repeating ad syndrome and allow us to move parts around the stadium.

I've got hopes that jor1980 will be successful and able to help us...

jor is as good as it gets period. he's done great things over at nlsc, he was the main reason that ncaa mod took off, he will bring great things to mlb, no question about it. just gone take time.

Archived