Check Swing For Pc Version?

gpe1975

So are they going to show us some love and make a PC patch that will allow a check swing? I am shocked at how decent this game is. I actually almost sort of like it! :)

Also, it's too bad that the sliders that come with the game are garbage. If we could change the fielders arm strength we would have a real gem.

So are they going to show us some love and make a PC patch that will allow a check swing?

I wouldn't bet on this.. Also, I've actually wanted to check my swing a lot already, so I don't understand why they left it out.

So funny how the most capable system to run the game gets the last service. Damn pirates!

actually the PS3 version is getting delayed along with PC. its not the pirates this time. PS3 has no pirates its un-hackable at the moment of this post.

Why does everyone ***** about the arm strength? For once they throw like major league players! Last year they almost all threw like teenage girls. Let me give you perspective. I never played baseball past high school, though I had some offers. I wasn't really anything all that great. But I could make a solid, low altitude throw from the fence to at least the pitchers mound easily. Throws across the diamond take like...one second! Last years game, even the top outfielders couldn't even throw the length of the outfield, and most infielders threw pop-flies across the diamond. This, to me, is the most improved aspect of the game!

If you want to talk about arm strength/throw speed...how about the softball pitchers that are the default pitch speed @ legend? Pitches that take SEVERAL SECONDS to reach the plate? REALLY? Its mind numbing. Thankfully that can be increased!

After sifting through numerous posts here, 2k, and operation sports, I have yet to see any word that the PC version is going to receive a patch. I hope it does, just have not seen any proof of that.

well they better get a patch, because why put it on this platform if there isn't gonna be any support. To me they are making small strides but I'd rather see the license be open to all companies. Like it was ten years back when there was more than one choice for a baseball game. I have a ps3 and love the show. but being a gamer with mvp for awhile and doing some datafiles I just need to have a baseball game for my pc. So hopefully all platforms get treated equally as far as patches or else shame on 2k.

Archived