HT's MVP 05 2010 roster

themAN9909

themAN9909, as you can see, Yankee4Life is not the only member here, however respected, that has the same opinion of you as many others. When you first released this roster set, I viewed this thread, and thought "Fine. I won't be downloading it, but, hey, a new modder making a roster set? Can't be a bad thing." Y4L then posted his review and opinion of your roster set. His comments were perfectly acceptable - he even thanked you for your contribution to the site and made you aware that other users may like it, it just wasn't a roster set he wanted to use.

Since then, all I've seen from you in this thread is a selfish, disrespectful, arrogant, childish and goading attitude. Even one of those attributes is bad enough, but you seem to have all of them. I guarantee you, unless that changes quickly, your stay on this site won't last for much longer. Y4L has been incredibly patient with you in this thread in attempting to explain to you why he wouldn't be using the roster, and has attempted to help you multiple times, yet has had his offer thrown back in his face. As a colleague, but also, more importantly, a friend of his, I know for a fact that he is a stand up guy, and only had the best of intentions in mind when posting in this thread. There is absolutely no reason for your attitude toward anyone at all on this site, let alone anyone who has posted in this thread. Some of your comments have been way out of line.

The users who have posted in this thread have stated their opinion on your roster. You acknowledged their right to an opinion, yet when they attempt to express it, you post a negative response, and goad them further into an argument with you. Speaking as a member of staff on this site, without any arrogance or loyalties, I'm warning you now that this won't be tolerated from anyone on the site - a new member, or someone with 10,000 posts. Go and read the site rules, then take a few moments to let your attitude adjust. After that, you can come back into this thread and apologise to the members you have already insulted.

And if you want to focus your insults and disrespectful behaviour from other members onto me, please, feel free, although bear in mind that while I, as well as everyone else, appreciate the time, effort and altruism you put into your roster and the upload of it, I may not be as tolerant as others in accepting your insults to anyone and overall loutish behaviour on the forums. Please bear this in mind when replying.

As a brother in the human race - salaam.

themAN9909, as you can see, Yankee4Life is not the only member here, however respected, that has the same opinion of you as many others. When you first released this roster set, I viewed this thread, and thought "Fine. I won't be downloading it, but, hey, a new modder making a roster set? Can't be a bad thing." Y4L then posted his review and opinion of your roster set. His comments were perfectly acceptable - he even thanked you for your contribution to the site and made you aware that other users may like it, it just wasn't a roster set he wanted to use.

Since then, all I've seen from you in this thread is a selfish, disrespectful, arrogant, childish and goading attitude. Even one of those attributes is bad enough, but you seem to have all of them. I guarantee you, unless that changes quickly, your stay on this site won't last for much longer. Y4L has been incredibly patient with you in this thread in attempting to explain to you why he wouldn't be using the roster, and has attempted to help you multiple times, yet has had his offer thrown back in his face. As a colleague, but also, more importantly, a friend of his, I know for a fact that he is a stand up guy, and only had the best of intentions in mind when posting in this thread. There is absolutely no reason for your attitude toward anyone at all on this site, let alone anyone who has posted in this thread. Some of your comments have been way out of line.

The users who have posted in this thread have stated their opinion on your roster. You acknowledged their right to an opinion, yet when they attempt to express it, you post a negative response, and goad them further into an argument with you. Speaking as a member of staff on this site, without any arrogance or loyalties, I'm warning you now that this won't be tolerated from anyone on the site - a new member, or someone with 10,000 posts. Go and read the site rules, then take a few moments to let your attitude adjust. After that, you can come back into this thread and apologise to the members you have already insulted.

And if you want to focus your insults and disrespectful behaviour from other members onto me, please, feel free, although bear in mind that while I, as well as everyone else, appreciate the time, effort and altruism you put into your roster and the upload of it, I may not be as tolerant as others in accepting your insults to anyone and overall loutish behaviour on the forums. Please bear this in mind when replying.

As a brother in the human race - salaam.

Another one-sided view lol

when are u peoople going 2 get it

I

DONT

CARE

U can ban me or whatever it makes no diff lol IF I WANT A DOWNLOAD FROM HERE I CAN JUST GET IT FROM EAMODS NU SITE OR JUST CUM BAK UNDER A DIFF NAME

u r a VIDEO GAME WEBSITE!!!!!!

GET that in ur heads phlebians LOL

U R NOT WEBMD, OR Microsoft OR EVEN GAMECOPYWORLD

If u disappear now who would cARE but a few dozen people

u take urselfs way 2 serious

ITS A DOWNLOAD 4 A FUKKIN VIDEO GAME LOL!!!!!!!!!

Another one-sided view lol

when are u peoople going 2 get it

I

DONT

CARE

U can ban me or whatever it makes no diff lol IF I WANT A DOWNLOAD FROM HERE I CAN JUST GET IT FROM EAMODS NU SITE OR JUST CUM BAK UNDER A DIFF NAME

u r a VIDEO GAME WEBSITE!!!!!!

GET that in ur heads phlebians LOL

U R NOT WEBMD, OR Microsoft OR EVEN GAMECOPYWORLD

If u disappear now who would cARE but a few dozen people

u take urselfs way 2 serious

ITS A DOWNLOAD 4 A FUKKIN VIDEO GAME LOL!!!!!!!!!

OHH.. AND LAST but not least!

i wouldnt apologize 2 any of u!!!!! u have a onesided view cause all of u all are buddies lol

u all can simply kiss the crack of my ***!!!!

Hows that 4 an apology!!

geez u people take urselves way 2 serious lol!!

since u wil surely ban me now

ADIOS!!!!! hope u njoy ur narrow view of the world lil gamers lol

Reading these posts in this topic I understood why u banned him

But to be honest he explained in his original post about what the roster lacked

And though he was arrogant you all did not handle the situation all that great either

You insulted him as well, maybe not to the level he did you all, but you all, especially you yankee4life, were condescending as well

Maybe you all need to look in the mirror to some degree yourselves

IMHO

Reading these posts in this topic I understood why u banned him

But to be honest he explained in his original post about what the roster lacked

And though he was arrogant you all did not handle the situation all that great either

You insulted him as well, maybe not to the level he did you all, but you all, especially you yankee4life, were condescending as well

Maybe you all need to look in the mirror to some degree yourselves

IMHO

I may need to check our record books, we seem to have a candidate for "Fastest Ever Duplicate Account".

Oh, wait, he joined with this one just a few months after he created his original account. What a shame.

Looks like it's us, saying "Adios" to you, this time.

Archived