Huge Uniform File Now Available!

Jacce522

Great work mate, but the website does not exist?! Can't you upload the uniforms to mvpmods or do you still want people to "make a donation" for your hard work? I don't notice anybody else on here doing that, or any other game modding forum for that matter. Each to their own I guess.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Uniforms look great and I REALLY want some alt away unis but you gotta be kidding me with the pay for the mod thing. No other way to get these?

I take it this mod is no longer available? DAMN....Was really looking forward to Padres '97 Uniforms.

I think you need to pay 7 bucks and register on his site, if its still there. The uniforms are nice but its a shame he didnt just upload them here like the other modders. Kinda makes you appreciate them even more.

I think you need to pay 7 bucks and register on his site, if its still there. The uniforms are nice but its a shame he didnt just upload them here like the other modders. Kinda makes you appreciate them even more.

Yeah, his stuff is first rate in my opinion.

there ya go padsfan i uploaded the home 97 unis.It has a jackei robinson 50th anneversary patch on it that most teams wore in 97.Also the uniform hall of fame site and chris creamers site dont show an alternate jersey but after researching tonite there seems to be an alternate blue jersey as well in 97

I get the same message, Page Not Found as well. If he really has the file then someone should let him know to put it up on a free uploading site like Sendspace or Megaupload. Form the pics on his site, I'd really like to try out those uniforms, especially the new Twins uniforms.

I get the same message, Page Not Found as well. If he really has the file then someone should let him know to put it up on a free uploading site like Sendspace or Megaupload. Form the pics on his site, I'd really like to try out those uniforms, especially the new Twins uniforms.

Jacce522 has not been here in awhile. The last time he made a post was back on April 24th so unless someone here is in contact with him via e-mail we will all have to wait until he logs back on to the site.

And if you don't mind, please check out the uniform sets made by mcoll. His work is fantastic and also check out DonSpa, who concentrates on classic throwback uniforms for 2k10.

If its all the same to him, I could upload them here since I was the sucker and bought them. I dont want to do it without his permission thuogh because they are his works and even though I wish I hadnt had to pay for them, Im glad I did...they are very good.

If its all the same to him, I could upload them here since I was the sucker and bought them. I dont want to do it without his permission thuogh because they are his works and even though I wish I hadnt had to pay for them, Im glad I did...they are very good.

You would need his permission for that. But thank you very much for the offer.

Archived